• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

News and reviews

Google translate:

In conclusion , Rugby 15 features a few interesting new features that make the game a bit more realistic tactics . But if it stays that way , the AI ​​of your team could be your worst enemy . Licenses are a great addition to the game but I 'm afraid the lack of game mode would slow concerned. To see in a final version to whether the facts of the game will be improved and refined , but we already know the final content of the game.

Can get the gist of it but the last part could do with someone french making more sense of it.

Nice find , Interesting close up view of players , don't recognise any of them but as no close ups or replays shouldn't matter in game itself

I was thinking that. Also look at the harlequins scrum it doesn't look like the adidas kit. Look at the shorts only 2 white stripes ?

I agree on Quins strip , might just be the graphics , presentation style hopefully will be added to in later versions

Damnit I missed the trailer, the video's gone private for some reason. Is/was it really that bad??

TV Spot/Trailer is back up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4MafK9hpyM

It probably just looks unnaturally bad because those are not cinematics, but actual in-game footage. Not having any cinematics was a really, really bad choice by the developers IMO, especially because it kills all possible 'cool' marketing ideas. But oh well, still very excited for next Friday!

Mighty Ape in NZ now have the date as 25th of November - a delay of stock perhaps?

My first test on the game play . Sorry for the video quality and sound !!! Good viewing ; )

Here is a test for the game play between two teams of PRO D2, Carcassonne vs Aurillac. I play with Aurillac (red) at the easy level.
Sorry for the quality of my video is poor because I do not have the equipment to make HD videos from the PS3. I had to go through RCA and not the HDMI cable to capture video with an old box that allowed me to digitize VHS tapes ^^

Voici un test pour le game play entre deux équipes de PRO D2, Carcassonne vs Aurillac. Je joue avec Aurillac (rouge) au niveau facile.
Désolé car la qualité de ma vidéo est médiocre car je n'ai pas le matériel pour faire des vidéos HD de la PS3. J'ai du passer par des câbles RCA et non par l'HDMI pour capturer la vidéo avec un vieux boitier qui me permettait de numériser des cassettes VHS ^^

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bls4tfZRjrg[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts