• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL anyone?

lets go Rams!! and the legend! Brett Favre!! i played football 2years but for time i cant...now i play rugby

To be honest Dallas look really hot this year, they will probably tale off at the end of the season as they always do! Wayne Phillips is working wonders with the team and I hope a decent season will show that Dallas are no mugs!

Yes sir, and one of my teams is tanking beyond belief. [/b]

Sounds like my team in my money league.

Except for Travis Henry and Addai, everyone else has busted. McNabb, except when playing Detroit is killing me, although I know the second I bench him for Farve, he's going to go off while Brett is going to revert to the redneck rocket and throw to players on the other team all day long. Lee Evans I thought was a steal in the 6th Round... passed on Plaxico for him.

Although in my other team (which isn't for money) some dipshit gave me Carson Palmer and Randy Moss for Drew Brees and traded Reggie Bush for Adrian Peterson and the young Chiefs rookie who went off today.

<div class='quotemain'> Yes sir, and one of my teams is tanking beyond belief. [/b]

Sounds like my team in my money league.

Except for Travis Henry and Addai, everyone else has busted. McNabb, except when playing Detroit is killing me, although I know the second I bench him for Farve, he's going to go off while Brett is going to revert to the redneck rocket and throw to players on the other team all day long. Lee Evans I thought was a steal in the 6th Round... passed on Plaxico for him.

Although in my other team (which isn't for money) some dipshit gave me Carson Palmer and Randy Moss for Drew Brees and traded Reggie Bush for Adrian Peterson and the young Chiefs rookie who went off today. [/b][/quote]

Why would you pass on Burris, for a guy who has one of the worst Qb's in the league?

Yeah it's my money league that is tanking as well. It's a 2 Qb, 15 team league. McNair and Eli have done jackshit, Larry Johnson has been a bum, Larry Fitzgerald is killing me(though he did have a pretty good day today), Colston has done **** and Miami has given up too many points.

Because Plaxico is injured all the time and I bought into the Eli is crap hype, while Lee Evans got me to a Championship Last Year when he exploded in the second half of the season (He finished 80 catches for 1200 odd yards last year, while Losman looked the goods as the season progressed)

I got Boldin as one of my Wide Recievers, it was ok when Danny Green had Warner and McCown throwing 600 times a year, but now Edge has decided to rock up in Arizona, Fitzgerald and Boldin are both putting average numbers - except for last week when Boldin went off (After Fitzgerald went off early), than he went and got himself injured. f*** It.

Caddy is also out for the year... there goes my bye week security... maybe I could pick up Tatum Bell or Vernon Morency :p

I'm not really a fan of any particular team but there are a few I like i.e. Bengals, Seahawks, Chargers (just becuase of LT :p )

Being a Rams fan and all, I've been really ****** off with this season so far, with the injuries and the Offensive Play Calling (Dink and Dunk WTF???)

I'm a tortured Browns fan, and I'm happy with the season thus far. I have low expectations this season.

Being a Rams fan and all, I've been really ****** off with this season so far, with the injuries and the Offensive Play Calling (Dink and Dunk WTF???) [/b]

Well if your a Rams fan because they were the greatest show on turf, you can hop off the bandwagon now. Scott Linehan is not Mike Martz, he has no interest in filling the air with footballs. Plus look who your personell is. No longer is Issac Bruce a dominant force, no Azar Hakim, no Marshall Faulk. Sure there's Tory Holt, but why put the ball in the air when you have a physical dominating runningback in Steven Jackson?

wondering if there's any cleveland browns fans on this board?

i don't know if anyone here remembers back in the 1970s the Saints were so bad some fans started to wear paper bags over their heads.
well, as a browns fan, i decided this year if they didn't get any better i was going to start doing that this year.
fortunately, it looks like browns have finally fielded a decent team this year. maybe not playoffs this year, but looks like they have a brighter future.
:bana:

Watched NFL 2 Seasons ago, but missed all of last season bar the superbowl. and trying to get back into it this year. favorite teams were the colts, patriots, for manning and brady. and also liked to watch tampa to see Cadillac Williams play.

whos the new rookie sensation this year?

wondering if there's any cleveland browns fans on this board?

i don't know if anyone here remembers back in the 1970s the Saints were so bad some fans started to wear paper bags over their heads.
well, as a browns fan, i decided this year if they didn't get any better i was going to start doing that this year.
fortunately, it looks like browns have finally fielded a decent team this year. maybe not playoffs this year, but looks like they have a brighter future.
:bana: [/b]

I am a Browns fan. I made the choice prior to this season, it was either the Browns or the Lions. I finally wanted to adopt a team and I didn't want to band wagon, so I chose a team that I felt had no real future. And nothing this year has really proved otherwise. I just hope Anderson keeps playing like a champ because Brady Quinn is a bum

Support the mighty new york jets.....there having a **** season this year i fear. :(

Watched NFL 2 Seasons ago, but missed all of last season bar the superbowl. and trying to get back into it this year. favorite teams were the colts, patriots, for manning and brady. and also liked to watch tampa to see Cadillac Williams play.

whos the new rookie sensation this year? [/b]

There's a chance Cadillac may never play another down - screwed up his knee big time earlier this season, and is out for this year at least, apparently possibly career ending to boot.

The new rookie sensation is my man Adrian Peterson, leads the NFL in rushing, despite splitting time with Chester Taylor over the last couple of weeks. How he slipped to 7th in the draft is beyond me.

And what did 90,000 people get? The **** Manning brother, Cleo Lemon and a whole lot of rain.

Latest posts