• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Draft - Alex Smith Taken #1 by the 49ers

ma'a?

ma'a nonu doesnt play gridiron
<

isnt ma'a nonu a tongan he looks samoan but his last name is a tongan last name my uncles family has the last name nonu

gay Guy that defensive captain was probably Junior Seau. He was a great player in his heyday.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@May 19 2005, 11:21 PM
isnt ma'a nonu a tongan he looks samoan but his last name is a tongan last name my uncles family has the last name nonu
everyones tongan too you

carl hoefts tongan,ben atigas tongan.....michael jordans tongan
muhhamed ali's tongan....the osbournes are tongan

just stop it
<

maa is a proud samoan....he looks tongan with make-up on
<

seau never played for falcons and i think he retired last year..or he could still be playing...ive heard alot about junior seau...big as hitter

ill first hall of famer

Originally posted by cavan@May 20 2005, 05:44 AM
gay Guy that defensive captain was probably Junior Seau. He was a great player in his heyday.
He couldn't have been that great a defensive captain if he lost a superbowl game.
<

Well you got the first name right. Now all you have to do is match that name with someone who played in tose teams during that time and you will know my last name.

Incidently, someone else with my last name also played for the Samoan sevens team (and is still there). He is USELESS!!! I need to come out of retirement to show him some true pace (
<
) before he embarresses even more our family name in front of the world.

bingo!

HEY!

i was watching police 10/7 the other nite and there was a tanuvasa fella on there from SOUTH AUCKLAND!!!

...gayguy...im telling....lol

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jun 17 2005, 09:03 PM
bingo!

HEY!

i was watching police 10/7 the other nite and there was a tanuvasa fella on there from SOUTH AUCKLAND!!!

...gayguy...im telling....lol
Yeah true...that is all I have been hearing from my mates
<

Don't people have a life outside of TRF. What are you doing watching police 10/7?

I think I better turn myself in.
<
But that would mean I would have to incriminate you Chiro.................for being an aide for Jacko
<

Junior Seau is still playing for the Miami Dolphins bro. A sure hall-of-famer on the first ballot. Still good enough to go to the Pro Bowl, and is still one of the biggest hitters in the game today.
As for Eli Manning, he aint a shadow of his brother or father, as a gridiron player. He should've stuck to ballet. He's gonna get smashed if he continues to play the way he did last season. The defensive linemen will just part like the red sea, and let the offensive linemen have him for dinner.

Latest posts