• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL jerseys

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

Does anyone know a good site where I can buy AUTHENTIC (not replicas) NFL jerseys? They have to ship to europe aswell!!!! Thanks!!

The Official NFL Shop.

That should send you to a page with the Authentic Dallas Cowboys Jerseys. I do warn you, anything with the word "Authentic" and "NFL" means loads of "$$$." 200+ USD. Ouch.

The Official NFL Shop.

That should send you to a page with the Authentic Dallas Cowboys Jerseys. I do warn you, anything with the word "Authentic" and "NFL" means loads of "$$$." 200+ USD. Ouch.
[/b]

Yeah I know but like I dont want to go to the trouble of ordering something from the US just for a fake.

If anyone here actually lives in the states, is that what they actually cost in the stores over there?

I do live in the states. Hardly any stores sell the Authentic shirts. They're too expensive and they'd get stolen. They are at least $200. There is a huge difference between our replicas and our authentics (rugby shirts are a lot closer at least). Let me know if you need any help getting one.

yea authentic are you talking like a shirt off a players back, or just an authentic model of what the jersey would be like?

I do live in the states. Hardly any stores sell the Authentic shirts. They're too expensive and they'd get stolen. They are at least $200. There is a huge difference between our replicas and our authentics (rugby shirts are a lot closer at least). Let me know if you need any help getting one.
[/b]

Oh rite I thought you would live in Ireland 'cause of the name. anyway that link you gave me seems tp be exactly what I was lookin for. thanks!

Latest posts