NFL jerseys

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by I cant think of a username, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Does anyone know a good site where I can buy AUTHENTIC (not replicas) NFL jerseys? They have to ship to europe aswell!!!! Thanks!!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

The Official NFL Shop.

That should send you to a page with the Authentic Dallas Cowboys Jerseys. I do warn you, anything with the word "Authentic" and "NFL" means loads of "$$$." 200+ USD. Ouch.

4. Yeah I know but like I dont want to go to the trouble of ordering something from the US just for a fake.

If anyone here actually lives in the states, is that what they actually cost in the stores over there?

5. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

I do live in the states. Hardly any stores sell the Authentic shirts. They're too expensive and they'd get stolen. They are at least $200. There is a huge difference between our replicas and our authentics (rugby shirts are a lot closer at least). Let me know if you need any help getting one.

6. DC

DC Guest

yea authentic are you talking like a shirt off a players back, or just an authentic model of what the jersey would be like?

7. Oh rite I thought you would live in Ireland 'cause of the name. anyway that link you gave me seems tp be exactly what I was lookin for. thanks!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!