• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Predictions

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Dec 31 2004, 10:34 AM
no i was just wondering if you gotta problem with muslims...i dont get them...down the street from here is a sign saying "...islam strongly opposes terrorism"...then i watch the news and i see street wars in the middle east and beheadings and all that crazy stuff and u see muhhamed ali fighting for his rights and hear mike tyson a converted muslim saying he wants to eat your kids.....
<
hehehe their are nutcases everywhere chiropractor it doesn't just fall under islam. I mean look at Northern f***ing Ireland for a prime example of Christians gone mad
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
hehehe their are nutcases everywhere chiropractor it doesn't just fall under islam. I mean look at Northern f***ing Ireland for a prime example of Christians gone mad[/b]

lol, it's way more complicated than that methinks...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Dec 31 2004, 10:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Dec 31 2004, 10:56 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Dec 3 2004, 01:40 PM
Jonah at:

Running back?  No. 

Think Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, etc, etc, etc.

Wide Receiver?  No.

Think Jerry Rice, Art Monk, Steve Largent, etc, etc, etc.
jonah at running back yes-6ft'6 120kgs...100m-10secs
shore he would get smashed on occasions running backs usually do..but once he gets past the line backers its game ova for the secondary...plus with all those pads
on super gigantic thighs he'd look like a mini tank..

he would make a great reciever...but rokocoko would be a perfect reciever...
neh said sumthing bout rupeni....he would be a good receiver too...seeing him 1-on-1 with anyone in a footrace is damn good sight...he would be damaging on the wings of the field...just run some screens and hell make 10yards a reception if he was one on one with a db...

matt utai from the canterbury bulldogs would be my pick as a perfert convert...he would be an excellent running back...and put him on kick returns and watch him go
hes got everything a running back needs...good vision,speed,strength,agility,hands...just needs to learn the holes and plays and hes good...still young too [/b]
Wassup, Practor! Chiro 101 in the hizzouse!

And no.

Cornerbacks and safetys would love a chance to pound Jonah. If he got past the linebackers. Remember, he's big, and the field is smaller.

We've got to see Rok's catching abilities before making him a receiver. I think it's suspect. Suspect!

I don't know of this Utai you speak of, but I'm all for giving them a chance. If only it means that a lot of naysayers will see that the NFL is tougher than they make it out to be.

pocket rocket is so cliche'd....but my man utai takes that to another level and deservers that name...hes like 5'9/5'10...something like 90kgs and dude has gigantic thighs that look like boxing bags filled wit muscle...his agility is crazy...awesome speed and can step off both feet...no problem teaching him juke moves...has great evasive skillz and when he does make contact he can ran thru him,bounce or spin off him hey or even carry him with him...all leagey fans saw when he carried kearns of the melbourne storm piggy back style for 10m before dropping him and taking on another two defenders...hes a freak...hugely underated
but thats not difficult to say when hes a kiwi playing league in oz

also,
the fact dbs like to smash him they couldnt anyway...hes got just as much agility as they do so whether he steps or not hes gonna make a first down,at least 10-15yds or even score long range...

Ben Cohen could be a decent receiver methinks. If he put on maybe 20lbs more he could make TE or maybe a linebacker.

And Jonah could make a devestating Pass rush DE like Freeney...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 11 2005, 11:33 AM
first jonah needs to learn how to tackle...
<
Yeah, but how hard can it be to know down a QB. Unless it's someone like Byron LEftwich, the fat f***.

the blocking on the colt's final TD was funny, he had like 4 guys running in front of him, then the FS got nailed as he went over.

Originally posted by cavan@Jan 12 2005, 02:53 AM
the blocking on the colt's final TD was funny, he had like 4 guys running in front of him, then the FS got nailed as he went over.
Bah, block in the back from Harrison on Bailey. THat's what I say. ILLEGAL!

Latest posts