• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nominate yourself for TRF Big Brother

S

St Helens RLFC

Tell us all, in detail, why you should be in the Big Brother house. 10 successful applicants will be confined to their own part of the forum for a month, although there will be evictions all the way through.

Staff are welcome to apply.

I could really use the prize money to pay for my ill grandfathers medication, and hopefully have a little left over for a gas heater or radiator or something for my one room apartment above that kebab store downtown. Also, I think I have the right personality to be trapped inside a house with complete wackos. I've been in rehab. I was also in solitary confinement a couple of years ago for eating some guys belly button and killing (and urinating on) his dog....But he deserved it! He had an outy.

Big Brother would like to remind interested parties that there is no cash prize.

Screw it. You can shove this stupid show up your arse!

*walks away defiantly*

*walks back sheepishly*

Forgot my keys...

Oh, wait...All the meals are paid for, right? and the hot water? Sweet. Um...I would like to take part in this social/entertainment experiment. Would I have to do anything stupid?

i think that i should be put in as - i can be both naughty and nice - i would be th dizzy one who everyone bullies and id take it in good jest but after a few beers id start a rucus... I think i deserve this chance - as it would be stuped just having all of the sh band of merrymen - we need a blend of different characters - and i for one think that a bb without me isnt really a bb more of something that isnt very good.
thanks for youre time.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 20 2006, 10:44 PM
Big Brother would like to remind interested parties that there is no cash prize.
And if you don't do what Big Brother says you will be taken to room 101.

untitled17yl.jpg

I am in because I am from the bush and would how to handle all the animals in it from the TRF forum.

I think I should go in, because no one would want me in there.

Reverse psychology and all that.

well i would like 2 go in as i grew up in luton which f*ks up ur mind trust me.ive been ere since before rwc 2003 under the name of djlee, whenever im online i dedicate it to trf so its the least they could do, people dont know alot about me and could learn more . im the only saracens supporter hu visits the site regularly. i dont take sh*t from people, my favourite colour is turqouise (if you think thats gay then you got beef lol) and i hate people that snoar, and ive recentli had my name put into a video game
good enuff?

I wanna go in cos i am a washed up Z list Celebrity, Looking to relaunch* my Career.....
I have an argumentive side, I like to fight, i like to play tag rugby, I will also get my ***s out on Camera for all to see....

* in relaunch i mean start my career

I think I should be in because no-one is quite sure who I am, but at least half recognise my name.

I would like to participate as it would be a chance for people to get to know me & vica versa. Also could be fun
<

I'm also a bit of a maverick, not afraid to break the law if I think it's necessary. I'm not a criminal or anything, but I will perhaps travel 80 km / h on the motorway, for example if I want to get somewhere quickly.

put him in with me guys and itll kick off - id love to share a thread with you wally. we want entertainment dont we - we dont want people just - sleeping and watering the garden - we wnt ppl having orgies in the hot tub - arguements in the kitchen.

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 21 2006, 02:15 AM
I'm also a bit of a maverick, not afraid to break the law if I think it's necessary. I'm not a criminal or anything, but I will perhaps travel 80 km / h on the motorway, for example if I want to get somewhere quickly.
wow that fast, can see we're in for some rebellions from you then.

Latest posts