• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now The Final Kangaroos, Vs Kiwis

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Nov 27 2005, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Nov 27 2005, 08:27 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 27 2005, 08:08 PM
It did come as a shock to most people I think. Nobody seemed to really care though. For the good of the game and all that I suppose.
<

Wally, you old dog, you haven't changed a bit. [/b]
<

I think if the AB's lost anything, especially a final............we would care majorly
<

I am pretty sure a lot of Aussie league fans are happy for the games sake that the Kangaroos lost. The guys on the footie show are open minded and would probably see exciting things ahead for the sport.

For league in NZ to grow they need to win a few more, then win the World Cup in 2008. If they did that then lots of young fellas would fill the league ranks more here in NZ. We already have lots of stars in Union here as it is......so we could afford a few going to league.

Lucky for Kiwi league their win coincided with a passable AB victory.

i think its especially memorable since it was reuben's 50th game as a kiwi. He's a true legend of the game for NZ.

Is this staceys final game, or is the new coach going to make stacey reconsider. brian mclennan is it?

Manu Vatuvei has a good future aswell. Damn impressive in that game.

Aussies are taking a pasting at the moment...

Ashes to the Poms
Tri Nations to SA and NZ
Rugby L. to NZ
Netball to NZ

And to top it off their PM's a ******** and the opposition are worse.
If it wasn't for all the Kiwi's over here showing them how to work their economy would be screwed as well.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Nov 28 2005, 01:20 PM
If it wasn't for all the Kiwi's over here showing them how to work their economy would be screwed as well.
You mean all the smelly Kiwis that shear our sheep? Wool isn't our major export anymore sunshine. Now get out of my country you filthy pack rat.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Nov 28 2005, 12:20 PM
Aussies are taking a pasting at the moment...

Ashes to the Poms
Tri Nations to SA and NZ
Rugby L. to NZ
Netball to NZ
The top 3 were all painful, though I agree that NZ beating us in league is actually a very positive thing for international RL, so it's not that bad... As for netball, well I don't think most aussies are all that bothered about how well the netball team goes... It's on about as high a pedastal as darts and lawn bowls...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
And to top it off their PM's a ******** and the opposition are worse.
If it wasn't for all the Kiwi's over here showing them how to work their economy would be screwed as well.[/b]

? I don't know how that works... All the kiwi's in Aus are on the dole!

yeah but after that you quit work then go on the dole (or get fired then go on i can't remember the rule)

Evicted? Buggar...

The shearing sheep is only a disguise Wally, NZ has been over the past 10 years infiltrating the Australian Institute of Sports and local Government.
Soon our the years of hard work will have paid off, we have single handily brought Australia to it’s knees (if we can just get to those swimmers).
We have a special task force that we send to Queensland to screw the economy up there (their called dole bludgers).

We’ll get you back for that under arm mate!

gotto admit

Am happy the Kiwis won...............league is really shaping up at that level

Had more interest in that then i did for the wallabies, FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE

I pray that every series going forward is similar to the one we just had

Sheer brilliance

Yeah the kiwis in all sports have our number

Except Cricket..........oh AND SOCCER.......or should I now say "Football"
<

Originally posted by Dumbo@Nov 29 2005, 12:03 PM
Evicted? Buggar...

The shearing sheep is only a disguise Wally, NZ has been over the past 10 years infiltrating the Australian Institute of Sports and local Government.
Soon our the years of hard work will have paid off, we have single handily brought Australia to it’s knees (if we can just get to those swimmers).
We have a special task force that we send to Queensland to screw the economy up there (their called dole bludgers).

We’ll get you back for that under arm mate!
as well as that our specially trained Maori Security Guards have inflitrated all the postions of Australian power...

there will be blood on the streets, blood of the revolution.

Originally posted by ak47@Nov 29 2005, 06:48 PM
gotto admit

Am happy the Kiwis won...............league is really shaping up at that level

Had more interest in that then i did for the wallabies, FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE

I pray that every series going forward is similar to the one we just had

Sheer brilliance

Yeah the kiwis in all sports have our number

<
If we win the C-H Series in cricket it will be a great cap off to a very good sporting year.

The (RL) Tri Nations will die after a miserable turn out for the series in Oceania next year.

Originally posted by ak47@Nov 29 2005, 04:48 PM
<
No, it's soccer in Australia... only the wogaussies call it football here.

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 29 2005, 12:18 PM
The (RL) Tri Nations will die after a miserable turn out for the series in Oceania next year.
So what crowds are you expecting?

10-20,000

hahahahhaha....well,the nz games could be packed as with THE FACT WE ARE THE BEST INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE TEAM IN THE FREAKIN WORLD MAN,AND WE HAVE GOT THE CUP TO PROVE IT!!!!!!11!1!

i reckon if they went to hamilton they could fill that stadium easily

warriors had 1 preseason game there and it sold out...dat stadium holds about 20-25,000 i believe.....or even christchurch,wellington we would get good numbers there

BECOZ WE ARE THE BEST LEAGUE TEAM IN THE WORLD

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Nov 30 2005, 04:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Nov 30 2005, 04:26 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 29 2005, 12:18 PM
So what crowds are you expecting? [/b]
they think they can sell out Eden Park... the stoners.

yeah that holds 50k, aparently, they can't get good crouds to the warriors and thats just down the road from it (kinda) why do they think they are gonna get 10 times more people for a kiwi leage international. doubt it
<
maybe 5 times

Depending on where it is played, Australia really struggle to get passed 12, 000 anywhere outside of Brisbane and Sydney. I suppose they'll have one game in Brisbane, Sydney and probably Newcastle or some where. It'd be a laugh if they decided to take one to Melbourne
<

the should play in the soloman islands...they wud get a sell out crowd easily!!!

Latest posts