and
Cronulla has beaten Penrith 18-0

That brings the results so far to
Melbourne 18-16 Wests
Brisbane 16-23 Cowboys
Warriors 34-18 Parramatta
Manly 32-6 Canberra
Cronulla 18-0 Penrith

In the 3rd minute of Newcastle's 25-24 win of Bulldogs, Sonny Bill Williams was sent from the field after an attempt on Andrew Johns that left him severely concussed.

That match was among the best early season matches i have ever seen. After the ***ans have played together for a while they're really going to be a force to be reckoned with. Mat Rogers defended superbly and ran wonderful lines.

***ans seem to be fairly competitve and could be a suprise top 8 team this year. they do need guys like prince too stay healthy because I think the depth is a bit thin beyond some of the top guys.

goodbye johns says sonny bills shoulder...and if thats the case then goodbye new castle knights for another season

its sad to see him get stretcherd off..andrew johns has always held sonny bill in high regard even saying that he was better then him..i wonder if his views have changed?

any news on the injury..i hope he returns..

goodbye johns says sonny bills shoulder...and if thats the case then goodbye new castle knights for another season

its sad to see him get stretcherd off..andrew johns has always held sonny bill in high regard even saying that he was better then him..i wonder if his views have changed?

any news on the injury..i hope he returns.. [/b]

I saw it happen...it didnt look that bad...SBW stretched out and collected him on the jaw with his arm.

The only thing that may keep him out is the severe concussion he suffered, which doctors will probably deem enough to be out for a week or 2 or 3 i guess.

Penrith is ahead 26-4 in the 20th minute. :eek:

26-10 in the 66th minute crappy sportal. <_<

40-10 Full time Penrith vs Bulldogs.

Oh and st george are up 12-8 against newcastle. :)

indeed.

The final scores are....
Newcastle 16-12 dragons
Penrith 40-10 bulldogs.

Latest posts