NRL 2007 - Official thread

Other results for Round 11

Bulldogs 16 Cowboys 26
Raiders 30 Dragons 6
Sea Eagles 13 Storm 12
Sharks 12 Roosters 13
***ans 25 Rabbitohs 18
Panther 24 Tiger 25

Oh and the Warriors got dicked again this time by the Eels 30-6. Mostly thanks to Vatuvei who pretty much gifted the Eels 3 of their tries.

Thats cause Vatuvei wants to play for the eels secretly, dont blame him o_O

Excellent GO THE EELS :)

Player movements

Brent Tate heads Broncos exodus, by becoming the first high profile player set to quit the Broncos at the end of the season with the Queensland and Australian flyer set to sign a long-term contract with the Warriors.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,2...4-23214,00.html

Clint Newton has signed with Melbourne Storm for the remainder of the season after asking for a realease from the Newcastle Knights.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,2...0-23214,00.html

Jamie Soward will turn out for the Dragons this weekend after quitting the Roosters, while St Geroge have let go Luke MacDougall who will join up with brother Adam at Newcastle.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,2...5-23214,00.html

yeah who the fark is plum

no seriously i know now, but i never heard of him as of yesterday

heard good reports, but i question raiders management - we have 20 top tier salary cap forwards and like 10 backs - yet we keep signing the forwards

BRING CARNEY BACK!!!!!! NOW

The storm is rising! :D

I :lol2tn: every time i see the pony club down the bottom of the ladder.

54 - 14 Warriors win over the Panthers! what a game!

Ephalahame had the greatest game i've seen him play, and what about McKinnon.. what a try! haha

Craig Gower is just munted! missed two penalties kicking for touch in a row

Chris Anderson resigns as roosters coach and on comes Brad Fitler for the rest of the season. i hope he does a good job and stays head coach for next year, otherwise he will be waiting for a bit longer in the wings.

I am sure he has alot to offer the game.

not many of you seem to be league fans, but what does everyone think about the roosters' chances of making the top 8.

not many of you seem to be league fans, but what does everyone think about the roosters' chances of making the top 8. [/b]
Well we wouldn't be posting in this thread if we weren't.

The Roosters have been playing some very good footy but will need to win their next 4 games and hope other teams outside the top 8 get wins over the teams that are in the top 8. I don't think it will happen unfortunately.

not many of you seem to be league fans, but what does everyone think about the roosters' chances of making the top 8.
[/b]

I hope the Roosters make the 8, the draw against the Warriors certainly saved them. Had Anasta slotted that second field goal the chooks would certainly be in a better position. This week against the Tigers is very winnable but it depends on which Tigers team turns up, more specifically how Benji and Farah go.

I think the Roosters bubble may burst against the Tigers, but then again Braith Anasta is potentially playing for the Australian #6 jersey, so if he lifts you never know.

Why should Anasta be in the running for an Australia jersey? He got picked at five-eighth for NSW based on his excellent club form - he was pathetic in both matches and was hence dropped for Greg Bird who was great there. Anasta's form in the NRL at five-eighth has been good since as well, but nothing better than it was just prior to Origin. He's not good enough to play five-eighth for Australia, to put it simply.

Latest posts