• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NRL Predictor Comp 2008

Aye, i'll be in as well.
I know nothing about the NRL, but let's see if i can't put you whipper-snappers in your place.

Count me in. I will have to take some advice from my brother who lives in Aus and is a big Broncos fan.

well thats 8 in the comp so far, the more the merrier, not long til the start of the season now.

Maybe you should PM all the participants from last years NRL Tipping comp, and this years Super 14 tipping comp, asking them if they're interested.

Can we get a run down of the rules this year. [/b]
The best bet would be that they're the same as last years...just show your interest and woosaah will most likely send you out a 'beginning of the round' PM outlining the intricacies. I'm sure he'll post eveyrthing up within the next few days though.

But on a more serious note Radman, you shouldn't have to worry about the rules anyway because theres no real point in entering considering we already know that i'll take it out.

Yeah, you're right, you probably will own us all grand master. :rolleyes: I look forward to seeing your name at the bottom of the tippers list come grand final day pal!. :p :D

Put yo money where yo mouth is dreamer. Back the f*** up.

I'm looking forward to the season starting. Hopefully we get a lot more tippers than there is so far because over such a long season its boring to see set positions for so long, whereas with heaps of tippers theres often plenty of chopping and changing all the way through. I suppose people will still be signing up trough the first several rounds due to interest coming back once the season commences.

yep same rules as last year, ill post the results here each week and send out a PM of the weekends game on wednesday mornings.

you will need to have the team you want to win and the score, ill work out the margins and stuff so you dont need to worry about that.

the winner takes the cards, and will just need to PM me your address, if you trust me that is, and i will snail mail them :D

good? any other questions?

Rabbithos v Roosters
***ans V Cowboys
Eels v Bulldogs
Sea Eagles v Sharks
Knights v Raiders
Broncos v Panthers
West Tigers v Dragons
Storm v Warriors

Every 5th round will be a bonus round where points will be doubled.

* all tips should be submitted at least 5 minutes before the opening game of the round.
* 2 points if you guess the winner.
* extra bonus point if you guess the margin within the +13/-12.
* 5 points for guessing the exact score line.
* if a game ends in a draw, each member will be awarded 1 point.
* if you predict the draw, you will recieve 6 points.
* The round winner (member with most points scored in the round) will score 50 Perfect Points.
* Rep will be given at the end of the compeition, dependent on how many entries there were.

My Pics
Rabbithos v Roosters 20-18
***ans V Cowboys 18-22
Eels v Bulldogs 24-18
Sea Eagles v Sharks 24-16
Knights v Raiders 24-20
Broncos v Panthers 16-30
West Tigers v Dragons 28-18
Storm v Warriors 16-24

thats all you need to do. good luck for the year...

Hold up fellas...count me in.

Rabbitohs 18 v Roosters 25
***ans 20 v Cowboys 14

Eels 12 v Bulldogs 18
Sea Eagles 28 v Sharks 10
Knights 8 v Raiders 22
Broncos 23 v Panthers 16
West Tigers 14 v Dragons 26
Storm 20 v Warriors 18

Rabbithos 16 v Roosters 22

***ans 18 V Cowboys 14

Eels 10 v Bulldogs 24

Sea Eagles 32 v Sharks 12

Knights 4 v Raiders 28

Broncos 72 v Panthers 2

West Tigers 16 v Dragons 18

Storm 44 v Warriors 18

never too late to enter...

Got your stuff Juggernaut :D

any more "late" entries? Games start this friday (thursday UK time)

Latest posts