Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Sydney Roosters

• West Tigers

• Total voters
I'll write an article pleading the Broncos case later but for the time being PLEASE DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THE BULLDOGS! THEY ARE A TEAM FULL OF EVIL RAPISTS!

<div align="center">...And Here Are Our Contestants So Far...
150px-Brisbane_2000.jpg

150px-Canterburybulldogs.jpg

150px-Melbournestorm.jpg

150px-Nzwarriorslogo.jpg

150px-Parraeels.jpg

150px-South_Sydney_Rabbitohs_logo.jpg

It's not too late to sway our panel of judges...
220px-SimonC.JPG
</div>

Remove the bulldogs from the listing NOW

give this poll some credibility

Souths now in talks with O'Meley and SBW for 2008

Souths are Northward bound my friend.......money to burn, and new ownership....its all good time ahead of them

Souths are Northward bound my friend.......money to burn, and new ownership....its all good time ahead of them
[/b]
Who's O'Meley?

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Who's O'Meley?
[/b][/quote]

Mark O'Meley

One of the best props in the game - only 25 or 26yrs aswell

Ok, My reason for the Eels...

The eels have been around for a long time, since 1947, and have had a pretty good record to date. Though in that time they have only had 4 premireships in the "golden era" of the competition in 1981-83 and 86.

They have made a decent signing in Brett Finch from the roosters this year, he has been around awhile be he is only 26 and won origin 1 for the blues with that drop goal last year.

I cant find the current team, but they still have young speedster Eric Grothe and veterin props like Nathan Hindmarsh and Nathan Cayless still in the team.

Also with a new coach from the knights should help after the debacle they had last year with Brian Smith not doing anything for the team, and as soon as current Rabbits coach Jason Taylor came on and brought the team together the team started performing and showing what they can do. As soon as Brian Smith left the eels strung together 9 straight wins to get them from a wooden spoon spot to end up being in the top 8. so they defintaly have the players to do it.

For me, why is this my favourite team? Back in 1988, i was 8 or 9, they used to play the game of the week on wednesday nights on free to air tv over here. They had a game between the eels and some other team i cant remember, it could have been the dragons or something. Anyway from there they were the first team to win while i watched them, so i thought "I will follow them cause they won" you know how you can be as a youngster, go for the winning side :) anyway i dont think they did to well in that first season, or in many seasons after that but i still followed them through their tough times.

The only time i have been to aussie, was about 4 years ago, all i wanted to do was go to a league game. And that was Parramatta vs the Knights at parramatta stadium. round 4. The Eels had lost 3 straight games, and the knights had won 3 straight. I got to see my fav player in Johns play against my fav team. Who won you ask? Well the Eels won 40 odd to 20 odd (have to dig out my photos to have a look at the score again) it was great as it was also the first home game of the season as well.

They have a good fan site at http://www.parraeels.com.au/ which shows stuff that is happening in the team and in parramatta, though its not much help to me since i dont live there.

You should still go for the Bulldogs imo.

You gotta take the good with the bad.

In the end it just makes you an even stronger supporter. :)

P.S DON'T GO FOR BRISBANE OR THE ROOSTERS!! haha.
I also dislike Many and Para also.

But anyone else if fine :) oh cept for the Sharks, wouldnt wanna go for them, they suck ass.

P.S SOUTHS WANT EVERY f***ING BULLDOGS PLAYER!! :%#%#:

first they take Roy!!..then they want Sonny!!..lol do they know what a salary cap is?

If Sonny had any sense he'll stay with us :)
AND SHREK BEST NOT LEAVE!!

<div class='quotemain'>

first they take Roy!!..then they want Sonny!!..lol do they know what a salary cap is?
[/b]

:lol2tn:

what a statement from a Bulldogs fan!!!
[/b][/quote]
hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!! :lol: Sorry bout that...Carry on

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

:lol2tn:

what a statement from a Bulldogs fan!!!
[/b][/quote]
Haha I know :p

But atleast when we cheat, we actually play god damn well :p

<div align="center">Sea Eagles, Knights, Dragons, Ect...
Who are you?
I don't know, because your fans haven't posted!
thongP.jpg
</div>

tell u what o'roth, give each of the team offices a prank call. whichever one doesnt crack donwn on u is UR TEAM

Not a bad idea...

"Hello, is this the bulldogs?"
"Yes, how may I direct your call?"
"I'm looking for the person responsible for the gang rapes, my birthday is coming up and that would be a really lovely way to celebrate."

Not a bad idea...

"Hello, is this the bulldogs?"
"Yes, how may I direct your call?"
"I'm looking for the person responsible for the gang rapes, my birthday is coming up and that would be a really lovely way to celebrate."
[/b]

haha how so very true. Malcolm Noad (bulldogs CEO and one of only 10 Australians in the Bulldogs club) would answer and feed you rubbish about how they never did anything, yet are cleaning up their act.

Oh yes lets turn this into a Bulldogs thrashing thread shall we!!!

Ya know the term "innocent until proven guilty" what ever happened to that?

*still waits for them to be proven guilty*

GOD IT WAS 3 YEARS AGO GET THE f*** OVER IT!!

GOD IT WAS 3 YEARS AGO GET THE f*** OVER IT!!
[/b]
[email protected]
Send that statement to the above email.
RAAP.ORG is a support group for victims of rape.

Anyway, you're right...let bygones be bygones and let's get on with the Footy!!! :cheers:

well in that case, to get on with the footy in a truly fashionable way, you'll have to support the Brisbane Broncos

Latest posts