Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Sydney Roosters

• West Tigers

• Total voters
Top stuff! Fo shizzle ma nizzle, with ma big neptizzle, and my shnoppie dealge dubble shizzle.

gallery_2322_21_352648.jpg

I've made up my mind. I know I said this would go on till March, but recently the thread has been pretty dead. So, I am now an Official Rabbitohs Supporter. Cheers to all who have participated! Even though I may have not chosen your team, you've helped me learn about the NRL, and understand the teams. A special thanks goes out to AK47 for his insistance that I support South Sydney even though he doesn't.

dude that pic is briiliant

if you were to go to the south forums and show that they would worship you to death and even make a t-shirt or poster, or flag, billboard out of it

makes me wanna suppoort souths

snoop with maximus and the street directory in the background is pure pure class

dude that pic is briiliant

if you were to go to the south forums and show that they would worship you to death and even make a t-shirt or poster, or flag, billboard out of it

makes me wanna suppoort souths

snoop with maximus and the street directory in the background is pure pure class
[/b]
Haha! I'm glad you like it! :cheers:

[/b]

You also forgot to give kudos to the hot blonde girl with big boobs!
Where are your principles, man!

I know supports the rabbitohs...just coz of her. :)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

You also forgot to give kudos to the hot blonde girl with big boobs!
Where are your principles, man!

I know supports the rabbitohs...just coz of her. :)
[/b][/quote]

come to aussie mate

girls like her come off a ford assembly line

in fact i will confidently say - she is ordinary for girls in that field of work

souths are a risky bet...
they are pretty much the 2nd kiwi team now.
Russell Crowe part owns them...
Nigel Vagana, Roy Asotasi, David Kiwdwell, Jeremy Smith & Joe Gulavao are all kiwis....

souths are a risky bet...
they are pretty much the 2nd kiwi team now.
Russell Crowe part owns them...
Nigel Vagana, Roy Asotasi, David Kiwdwell, Jeremy Smith & Joe Gulavao are all kiwis....
[/b]
Did you ever see Gladiator?

Armani is hooking South Sydney up with their kits this year. Russ is really making things happen.

I am loving that sig so much that I have had to rep you for it.... Pure Class!!!

well people

i am here to announce

the greatest piece of NRL merchandise of all time - in the 100+ years we have not seen anything like it

SNOOP CANT EVEN GET ONE................limited to certain fanbase ONLY.....

O'Roth - I do understand if you changed your NRL idol, based on this brilliant attire

http://www.jerseys.com.au/prod1712.htm

Just came in the mail.............let me tell you.............PURE PURE GOLD GOLD CLASS

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

:bana:

appealling to a certain fanbase there. and I thought doggies supporters were a bit rough :D

appealling to a certain fanbase there. and I thought doggies supporters were a bit rough :D [/b]

Yeah, doggies supporters are a bit rough....raiders supporters are a bit lacking of taste

<div class='quotemain'> appealling to a certain fanbase there. and I thought doggies supporters were a bit rough :D [/b]

Yeah, doggies supporters are a bit rough....raiders supporters are a bit lacking of taste
[/b][/quote]

baaah

this thread reaks of jealously, i dont think you can get any other team in the hoodies

lacking of taste?? - hahahaha :bleh!:

winter is coming up, the hoodies will be back in force - like the jedis!!!!

Latest posts