• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

October internationals broadcasts/streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

davvos

Academy Player
Doesn't look like the October internationals are going to be shown in Canada on Rogers Sportsnet World which has been my go-to channel after Setanta shut down here I can access. So I'm looking for an internet streaming site - any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks

Just a reminder anyone that posts direct steaming sites on this forum will not only get the forum into hot water but also face themselves a ban.

Just a reminder anyone that posts direct steaming sites on this forum will not only get the forum into hot water but also face themselves a ban.

Sorry, didn't realize that this was not allowed - I assumed (incorrectly apparently) that there were legal streaming sites where I could purchase games.

@TRF_Hulkster, why is this exactly? I'm sure it's around somewhere but I haven't come across it. Other forums allow it so I'm confused.

Davos, Sportsnet lost a bunch of rugby broadcast rights this year. I have an online subscription to the online rugby package. They lost the big three European leagues, and apparently autumn internationals. Someone pm'd me some links a while back, I'll send them to you. I haven't used them for a while so I don't know how they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TRF_Hulkster, why is this exactly? I'm sure it's around somewhere but I haven't come across it. Other forums allow it so I'm confused.

Davos, Sportsnet lost a bunch of rugby broadcast rights this year. I have an online subscription to the online rugby package. They lost the big three European leagues, and apparently autumn internationals. Someone pm'd me some links a while back, I'll send them to you. I haven't used them for a while so I don't know how they are.
because if the internet find out about illegal streaming they will close us down as sources i think

Yup, as above - we can get in the plop for being sources of illegal streams, despite not actually streaming ourselves. This could cause either the site to be closed or, worst case scenario, legal action/fines.

Cheers gents, I will close the thread here. If it needs re-opening please PM me to discuss why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts