• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Oddities

I hear that. Being overweight is one thing, being a whale is another.

I especially hate people who moan about it yet do nothing to curb their escalating growth whatsoever. Used to have a friend who was forever complaining about how fat she was getting, all the while shovelling crap down her throat and not exercising enough. Luckily she turned out to be a *****, so I'd now have no problem answering some of the questions she used to pitch about her weight honestly.

I mean, I've put on unwanted weight recently and I'm slight to begin with, but I also do regular exercise and don't ***** about it being entirely down to genetics.

What some people don't seem to get is that it's totally down to science, just not the complex issues lardy whinge buckets make out - you put more in than you burn off, you put on weight. Simple as.

[/rant]

I hear that. Being overweight is one thing, being a whale is another.

I especially hate people who moan about it yet do nothing to curb their escalating growth whatsoever. Used to have a friend who was forever complaining about how fat she was getting, all the while shovelling crap down her throat and not exercising enough. Luckily she turned out to be a *****, so I'd now have no problem answering some of the questions she used to pitch about her weight honestly.

I mean, I've put on unwanted weight recently and I'm slight to begin with, but I also do regular exercise and don't ***** about it being entirely down to genetics.

What some people don't seem to get is that it's totally down to science, just not the complex issues lardy whinge buckets make out - you put more in than you burn off, you put on weight. Simple as.

[/rant] [/b]

Of course you will put on a bit of weight bein a college student and all

It happens here to college students im sure it happens all over the world

[/b]

I am one of the MANY that put weight on whilst i was in uni.
I mean, between 2001 - 2004 i put on 21lbs of muscle.

It's madness!

<div class='quotemain'>
Right time to get this going again... Its been a while so here is the latest oddity

Sleeping Australian run over by train and lives

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080111/tod...-b7e5c6f_1.html
[/b]
DAMN this guy must of been on another level. It made radio news here. One of those stories they read right at the end of the news [/b][/quote]

Considering where it happened is near an area where people congregate (mainly Aboriginals) to drink themselves stupid on cheap cask wine etc yeah he would be pretty off tap probably just stumbling home and tripped up and just decided to sleep there.

I know this because i know someone who lives near where it happened.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I am one of the MANY that put weight on whilst i was in uni.
I mean, between 2001 - 2004 i put on 21lbs of muscle.

It's madness!
[/b][/quote]

madness?

115086_main.jpg

Latest posts