• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Off season training.

just finished uni forever, so cant hit training hard. doing weights at least 3 times a week, and running either sets of 100metre sprints or 30minute fast jog with weight vest on once or twice a week. plus im lucky enought to live in a part of england where i can leave my house and been on a lake on a canoe or halfway up a mountain within about ten minutes of leaving my house.
Only thing ******* on my chips at the moment is ive got surgery on my knee this month so have to take it easy on that for around a month, so will have to just focus on the upper body during that period.

Lifting

Day 1 - Chest/Legs

Day 2 - Shoulders/Back

Day 3 - Arms + neck

plus one running day per week, usually treadmill mixed-fuel 30 minutes...i also do some sprints and agility stuff whenever i have the time

Lifting

Day 1 - Chest/Legs

Day 2 - Shoulders/Back

Day 3 - Arms + neck

plus one running day per week, usually treadmill mixed-fuel 30 minutes...i also do some sprints and agility stuff whenever i have the time [/b]

Check out the "big Bang" exercises as quoted in one of the earlier posts. Ther're much more effective than training body parts.

i'm sure they are, unfortunately i'd need a dedicated spotter which i don't have currently as he's injured himself so i'm doing the best i can on my own

Latest posts