• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official 'METROID PRIME 2: ECHOES' thread

Originally posted by Ripper@May 27 2004, 09:19 AM
*Shudder* Gamecube...
<
<

Originally posted by Ripper@May 27 2004, 09:19 AM
*Shudder* Gamecube...
the GC is a pretty bloody good system mate. I have a GC, PS2, XBOX and while the GC isn't quite up to the XBOX (while still close) it out does the PS2 for graphics and has one of the most ergonomically designed controllers around. Metroid Prime is an awesome sight to behold on the GC it won the game of the year I believe in 2003.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@May 27 2004, 12:33 PM
Realistically though the PS2 has the better selection of games.
True, but very little is now PS2 exclusive, which makes the XBOX a better choice (infact I've traded in my PS2 NRL to get it on XBOX becuase it's faster)... The GC doesn't have a tonne of games, but has a larger selection of exclusive games than the other 2 and those games are usually bloody good, not to mention often based on ***les that have been around since the original nes and it's always fun to play your fav game of the 80's in a high powered 3D engine
<

I think the likes of MGS3 are PS2 exclusives...

The bigger games seem to be.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@May 27 2004, 12:41 PM
I think the likes of MGS3 are PS2 exclusives...

The bigger games seem to be.
MGS will be PS2 exclusive for about 8-12 months and then will probably follow the footsteps of MGS2 and go to XBOX as a more polished and all round ***le...
Interestingly though MGS Twin Snakes seems to be completely GC exclusive though.

Anyway MP 2: Echoes will be coming out early next year I'm assuming, because it's US release is November this year. It looks to be really shaping up well and improving on several aspects of the last ***le (which critics claimed was better than HALO).

A world torn between Light and Dark

This seems to give the Metroid series a whole new feel, now we have a more darker setting which gives us the feeling that we are truely alone. Let's hope they take a page from UBIsofts book and make a highly original great multiplayer (e.g. Pandora Tomorrow). Another great exclusive ***le for Ninty is the new Zelda. I don't know if anyone has seen the video clip released at E3 (it stole the show) but it looks pretty damn good.

i just saw it
<
<
<
<
<
omg
if theres any reason to purchase the gamepube....then 'legend of zelda is it'
<

my cuzzy got a gamecube so ill be looking forward to this release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts