• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Thread

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=56536

More good work from NZL Fan, ta mate!
<

An Interesting read!!
<

Might be getting both ps2 & xbox version, to see which is the best!

Sounds like the PS2 version looks better but then again, there's the small matter of XBOX Live.....

Sorry to sound dull, but who is the guy next to Henry, In the picture that NZL Fan posted??

Henry, Pierluigi Collina and Francesco Totti

**** cover. Luckily its about what is inside.

fifa 2005 demo is out downloaded it played its not too bad this first touch thing is quite good.

Originally posted by woodie@Sep 14 2004, 05:53 AM
Henry, Pierluigi Collina and Francesco Totti

**** cover. Luckily its about what is inside.
Agreed, yet another dull effort from Konami. If they spent time and money jazzing it up it would be the greatest sports game of all time.

32 days till the release!

I notice there is some concern on the net that the game cover has no official Italian logo (unlike the Dutch, Spanish ones on it)..................does that mean the licence is in doubt??

Hope not............

Originally posted by NZL fan@Sep 15 2004, 08:22 AM
I notice there is some concern on the net that the game cover has no official Italian logo (unlike the Dutch, Spanish ones on it)..................does that mean the licence is in doubt??

Hope not............
That is a concern actually.... but they had limited teams in PES3 so I would hope there have been no problems renewing.

Not a bad little review that, though it sheds little or no light about our licensing question.

Thanks for that good review.........

With the stutter removed in PES4 we are really in for a treat.

Finally we will be able to bring back THE LOFTED THROUGH BALL into our game. That is great news for players of this series from years gone by (ah...... the memories of playing ISS pro 2....................).

Well for me, I am still playing pro evo 2, as i wasn't that impressed by pro evo 3 (judging by everyone's comments about pro evo 3, i think i didn't give it enough time)

So I'll buy pro evo 4 & make sure i give a long go before making my mind up
<

Pro Evo looks unbelievable. Can wait for End of october and I will have:

PES4 + GTA SA + 2 Week Half Term =
<

Quote from pesinsight.com

'According to sources at PESFan the Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Demo (which can be used to gain you entry into the PESLeague.co.uk) has been delayed, or even cancelled all together. The current new release date is 24th. You SHOULD be able to pick the demo up for £1.99 from Virgin Megastores when you pre-order the game after this date. However, it is also being reported that no demo will be released at all. I guess only time will tell.'

Damn if it not gonna be released, I'm not gonna be impressed
<

I think that's a good thing tbh - this may be due to last minute modifications LIKE proper English licenses. It would just enhance the game so, so much.

15 days left.
<

To while the time away I have been having mass PES3 tournaments - great fun, still!

Latest posts