• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Thread

ok ... we8 will be released on august 5
pes 4 its not yet definitive,(surely between october and november)
if u won't play we8 waiting for pes 4 watch this video and wait
<

http://www.konamityo.com/we/game/we8/demo/we8_07.mpg

Looks great, but seeing a goalkeeper come out for a cross and miss it, as always, is something of an early concern.

Goalkeepers are pretty poor, imo.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 28 2004, 10:35 AM
Looks great, but seeing a goalkeeper come out for a cross and miss it, as always, is something of an early concern.

Goalkeepers are pretty poor, imo.
you know this time i gotta say i 100% agree with you
<

cut scenes look good throughout, especially like the ref running in to stop any possible exculation of a squabble between opposite players..............

Its a fine balance between having better defenders, and thus a slightly poorer goalie..................scorelines (for me anyhow) havn't "blown out" in the last version because of it - it only becomes annoying the odd time a keeper doesn't seem to make an effort, and it costs you the game (thats footy I suppose, or if it is David James - lifelike
<
......).

Originally posted by NZL fan@Jul 29 2004, 01:39 PM
Hold onto your hats, take a long sip of the alcohol of your choice, and take in the following from a well respected gaming website...............

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/mag.dyn/Previews/4105.html
i'll get both if i have too

i cant see anyting tipping PES4, based on prequals

and anyway - its the master league option what counts

if the gameplay is the same for both FIFA and PES4, the master league in PES4 will get my vote...it is the best seasonal mode in any sports game to date.
Forget salary caps and hotdog prices - its all about taking a team of nobodys from the lowest division into the highest division, making sure u have enough $$ to upgrade ur team and maintain costs, and going into cup tournos for a quick boost of income and the added bonus of a separate ***le.

ur kidding me gameplanet

Unless FIFA has 3 divisions and 2 tournaments within atleast 4 leagues, and 2 tournments with the best of the 4 leagues FIFA has nothing on PES4.

Originally posted by ak47+Jul 30 2004, 02:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jul 30 2004, 02:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan
@Jul 29 2004, 01:39 PM
Hold onto your hats, take a long sip of the alcohol of your choice, and take in the following from a well respected gaming website...............

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/mag.dyn/Previews/4105.html
Unless FIFA has 3 divisions and 2 tournaments within atleast 4 leagues, and 2 tournments with the best of the 4 leagues FIFA has nothing on PES4. [/b]
This Is Football 2003 has all that + more

Owner Mode > Master League

Another 8 New movies of the game, they show the ref in sum of the movies. These movies are here
<

The only slight concern is the goal keepers (like St Helens mentioned)
the dives seem like they can't be botherd or something
<

Even More New Movies found here (Damn, i sound like i am advertising the game!
<
)

Right Click on the file name to save target as.... (or wotever u comp says)
They had more movies, but i think they removed them
<

U should see the goals u can score, long distance goals, beckham style free kicks, some wicked looking headers & volleys!

++PLUS++!!!

on the right hand side of the site under 'WE8 Hot Links' click on 'Guide - special tricks & moves'. You can download little movies of some great tricks & moves! (click on the far left of the page to dowload movie!)

Please Note

This website does contain info on how to patch a dvd & so on, so i hope i don't get into any trouble
<
<
(Sorry in advance.... if needed)

You don't need to read the bit you're concerned about, so no need to worry about it.
<

Looks like we are almost fully licensed.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Aug 10 2004, 10:31 AM
You don't need to read the bit you're concerned about, so no need to worry about it.
<

Looks like we are almost fully licensed.
I was worrying then.. i thought u were gonna ban me or give me a warning!
<

I posted a link to a site which contained info was like the one i just posted, from a old forum, and I got a warning off them!
<

I'm glad u guys are sooo nice!
<

I cant even see the potentially incriminating stuff tbh. But then again, I'm NOT LOOKING FOR IT, if you get what I mean.

I'm a mere mod though - if one of the admins deems it unfit for the forum they will delete it but you've no need to fear a ban or warning.

Latest posts