Official TRF joke-crackin' Drum Roll JPG

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Cian+3.jpg

Woops...no wait, that's not it. What's this even doing here ?!...

Healy Drum Roll.jpg

There it is. Ten minutes of intensive work...well spent !! Ha ha !

(oh God....God please give me a life).

well we needed one...I don't think that teenage mutant ninja turtle thing is a nerd smiley though das...

well we needed one...I don't think that teenage mutant ninja turtle thing is a nerd smiley though das...

turpow.jpg

(oh, and is anyone else worried about this 'warning' information...."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Big Ewis again."

"

Last edited:
View attachment 2962

(oh, and is anyone else worried about this 'warning' information...."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Big Ewis again."

"

Casey Jones !

And the rep thing, heh, I knew it...this website is totally biased against the Big Ewis !
No but, that's the thing about forums. Sometimes, you can be the recipient of rep that ppl didn't really want to give you, but did it so they could get back to the post they really wanted to give rep to. Kind of like being born by mistake.

Casey Jones !

And the rep thing, heh, I knew it...this website is totally biased against the Big Ewis !
No but, that's the thing about forums. Sometimes, you can be the recipient of rep that ppl didn't really want to give you, but did it so they could get back to the post they really wanted to give rep to. Kind of like being born by mistake.

I'm just worried about the 'giving it to Big Ewis again' part. Sounds like the 'private' video has been sold again!

I'm just worried about the 'giving it to Big Ewis again' part. Sounds like the 'private' video has been sold again!

oh. Oh ho ho ho, then ! Didn't read it in that way. Lemme tell you smt Taffy, you'se got one dirty mind, making a harmless forum instruction into a sexual innuendo like that. A dirty mind !!

I apologise to the entirety of TRF. I have failed, once again, to live up to your honorable standards.
I took innocent typos/bloody foreigners/accents in completely the wrong way.
I then came to my own (obviously wrong) conclusions regards these things.
I've made a video to express my deeply emotional, yet neccessary thoughts about this horrible situation I've subjected everyone to.
Once again I apologise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI

I apologise to the entirety of TRF. I have failed, once again, to live up to your honorable standards.
I took innocent typos/bloody foreigners/accents in completely the wrong way.
I then came to my own (obviously wrong) conclusions regards these things.
I've made a video to express my deeply emotional, yet neccessary thoughts about this horrible situation I've subjected everyone to.
Once again I apologise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI

Don't you mean you apologize to the entire 'T' of 'TRF' ? If so, I'll accept your apologies to Gizmo. For they are apologetic - and very aerial. A quality not so many qualities possess...

Latest posts