• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Officiating of RWC needs to be questioned.

I was going to post the "Wayne Barnes CHEATS to give Wales the win v Ireland 2015" video that somebody made on youtube to give our Australian friend here some directives on making a video.... LOL. but I suspect its been taken down and in my searches I get the feeling he's been directed to take it down..... Probably by the powers that be's lawyers..... Interesting.

It was taken down because it was wrong. The idiot who put that on U Tube is a tube, as is anyone that agreed with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne Barnes whistled Wales out of the Rugby World Cup.
His desire to let the staffers get away with hands in the ruck and persistent offside let them have advantages that were never granted to the opposing team.
He is by far the worst referee on the world circuit and after yet another appalling myopic performance he needs to be stood down and all his performances regarding policing the offside and hands in the ruck need to be seriously reviewed.
He is not International quality and he was the difference between Wales and South Africa.
Disgraceful.

- - - Updated - - -

Both those refs are far far better than useless one eyed Barnes.
Owens is the stand out referee in world rugby.

Nothing wrong with the way Barnes ref'd our 1/4, where as Owens should have sent Hogg off Scotland V SA in the group game for simulation, its girls like him that will bring rugby down to Soccer levels (Hogg that is) As punishment and because he didn't get sent off the 6 nations rules in 2016 should be changed so that it is compulsory to late tackle Hogg, teams that don't on at least 4 occasions each match should get a points deduction.

It was taken down because it was wrong. The idiot who put that on U Tube is a tube, as is anyone that agreed with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing wrong with the way Barnes ref'd our 1/4, where as Owens should have sent Hogg off Scotland V SA in the group game for simulation, its girls like him that will bring rugby down to Soccer levels (Hogg that is) As punishment and because he didn't get sent off the 6 nations rules in 2016 should be changed so that it is compulsory to late tackle Hogg, teams that don't on at least 4 occasions each match should get a points deduction.

Good thing you don't hold grudges.

Latest posts