• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Old Rugby tickets wanted !!

B

blackers

Hey out there

I am Bill from Perth, Australia

My sincere apologies if this post is in the wrong section but I really need some help here.

I have a young son who is rugby mad and he likes to collect Rugby match tickets from around the world . He has already a couple of Wallabies tickets in his collection but I would like to help him build on that and I thought that this would be an ideal place to start with so many rugby fans here.

If anyone out there has any old rugby tickets laying around that they do not want please get in touch either by PM or you can email me directly.

Once again I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Thanks fellas :cheers:

Bill

Hey out there

I am Bill from Perth, Australia

My sincere apologies if this post is in the wrong section but I really need some help here.

I have a young son who is rugby mad and he likes to collect Rugby match tickets from around the world . He has already a couple of Wallabies tickets in his collection but I would like to help him build on that and I thought that this would be an ideal place to start with so many rugby fans here.

If anyone out there has any old rugby tickets laying around that they do not want please get in touch either by PM or you can email me directly.

Once again I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Thanks fellas :cheers:

Bill

[/b]

i collect all of the match programmes and tickets from the matches i go to

good luck to your son

I've got some from Scotland games. If he wants, I'm sure I could give him my stubb from the Scotland v. Wallabies clash this weekend.

Latest posts