• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ones to watch in the Six Nations

Richie Gray from Scotland looks like a man mountain, expect things from him in the future!

How could you miss 'expect BIG things from him in the future' ? It was so obvious!! :p

How could you miss 'expect BIG things from him in the future' ? It was so obvious!! :p

Thank for pointing that out ...

poindexter.gif

Damn... I'm trying not to look at this through tartan tinted glasses but I clearly still am, because I could easily name a few in Scotland's backs. (Evans, Ansbro, the Lamonts, Jackson and Walker).

Obviously though we have the most ineffective back line out of the top ten (at least) in the world. So confused! :O)

I would like to reiterate my belief that Mr. Daniel Chewbaca could be large and in charge.

G'wan Kidney. Or better yet don't, let Ulster keep him!

I resent that my other thread ***le was adapted for this :p

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the younger players step up: Sexton has always had O'Gaara looming in the background and hopefully he'll step up and show he really is Ireland's first choice no. 10.

George North looked good in the AIs but now he'll have to show that he's a serious international option for Wales with Halfpenny back to full fitness.

Would've said Lawes before he busted his knee but for England I'm hoping Cueto will retain his (almost freak) form during the AIs. Bit disappointed Manu Tuilagi wasn't picked for the squad, he's been on great form in the Premiership and given he's not selected for this 6 Nations I don't think there's much chance we'll try him as an option for the RWC.

He'll be in the U20 6N though, which should be almost as entertaining as the big boys. If not more.

England's named their squad for it actually, and its siiiiiick. Shame most of them will be on club duty, or we'd run some people over.

What would be the right forum for discussing the U20 6N actually?

6N forum I presume,

Doesn't really matter that Manu Tuilagi misses this WC as he'll only be 23 at the next, which is still pretty damn young!

6N forum I presume,

Doesn't really matter that Manu Tuilagi misses this WC as he'll only be 23 at the next, which is still pretty damn young!

... Except for the fact he's probably already better than HRH and Bananaman and it'd be better for England if he was there?

He was never in a million years going to be selected anyhow, not untill Tindall retires/they realise Banahan is pants/Armitage has been getting progressively worse since 2009 so I didn't entertain the thought of him being there, tbh

There was paper talk. And Johnson has picked players like him in their break through season before.

Paper is paper talk ... until his name is down on the paper then he aint in the squad.

For England hopefully Hape will make an impact. In my opinion he should get starts over Flutey but never know with Johnson.

Whaaaaat?
Flutey is 10x the playmaker Hape will ever be

Neither should be in the squad though, but both are so hey ho