Sale

Heineken%20Cup.png

Liberty Stadium (13/01/2012, 20:00)
Ospreys.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Benetton.png

Live on Sky Italia/Sky Sports

Last edited by a moderator:
On a personal note I'm glad to see Chauncey O'Toole on the Osprey's bench, he has been plaing well in the Welsh Premiership and hopefully can carry that over in what should be a tough contest for them.

Ospreys: B Davies; T Bowe, A Bishop, A Beck, S Williams; D Biggar, R Webb; P James, R Hibbard, A Jones, I Gough, I Evans, T Smith, J Tipuric [capt], J Bearman
Replacements: H Bennett, R Bevington, A Jarvis, J Thomas, C O'Toole, K Fotualii, M Morgan , T Isaacs

Benetton Treviso: B Williams; L Nitoglia, A Sgarbi, A Pratichetti, T Iannone; K Burton, E Gori; M Rizzo [capt], F Sbaraglini, L Cittadini, G Padrò, V Bernabo, P Derbyshire, A Zanni, M Filippucci
Replacements: E Ceccato, A Allori, I Fernandez Rouyet, C van Zyl, B Vermaak , S Picone, F Semenzato, T Botes

Referee:
JP Doyle (England)

The Ospreys are playing Treviso....... Also the date is wrong in the thread ***le.

Argh, sorry about that :lol:

Been on the go far too long today and my brains still fried from four hours of assessment centre

pretty disapointed as Treviso's fan! Burton played his worst game since long time, the XV was not the one that it used to be! By the way Ospreys to me played well, and of course with a lot of motivation, more than Treviso for sure!
in scrum it was not as it used to be, just don't know why!

Latest posts