• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v London Irish

I thought Jerry had a great game, apart from the binning. What were you watching?

I thought Jerry had a great game, apart from the binning. What were you watching?

images

Jerry's starting to look a bit more like it- He struggled for the first few games, but seems to be going well now. A good game yesterday. Tom Dailey would be proud of that dive at the end!

Tuned in for the second half, but just missed the Irish try. Wasn't there a headbutt tackle?

Yeh, the Irish 8 did go in with his head against Mike Phillips at one point, caught him square in the face. I thought Phillips would have been out cold, but he got straight back up, although it was obvious he was a bit shaken (as he didn't start a fight lol). Not sure it was intentional, but it could have been very serious, so I was surprised more wasn't done about it. Loved the fact that in the very next play off the lineout, Phillips took the ball at full pelt straight into the forwards lol! He's a hard nut.

I wasn't aiming at his game but he just looked old. Just haven't seen that many games of him after he moved to Europe.

Latest posts