• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Scarlets

Hook Try ... cock!

14-3 Hairspreys

Last edited:
cyRil.png

Well……that was unexpected!
Wheeeeyyyy, all beak earlier weren't you pal!

Ba da ba ba ba baaaaaa!
We are Ospreys through and through,
We've beat the rest we'll beat you too,
The only ones to get it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight,
That's why Ospreys play top flight!
Ba da - ba - baaa - ba - baaa - BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ba da ba ba ba baaaaaa!
Ba da - ba - baaa - ba - baaa - BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ospreys are shite. Come back when you don't embarrass the league in Europe for once. Booooo!

Ba da ba ba ba baaaaaa!
So much better than that "Woowoowoowoowoowooooo" nonsense.

Urgh, almost as bad as "stand up for the saracens"

You're an embarrasment, lad!

well I didn't expect the game to be that one sided. Obviously on paper I did, but not in reality. We always tended to dumb down for the Turks matches, and play like Cretins :( :( But today we "rose" to the occasion (I say rise but after the last 2 weeks of high intensity rugby it was more like a fall back to Magners level). Had a feeling halftime that ospreys would let the lead slip, but in the end we did the opposite for once. Credit goes to the pack, who really dominated up front :D :D Nice to see the backs creating for once, and biggar having a tidy game (I really think no-one should try and compare Biggar and Priestland from today; Biggar had an armchair ride while Priestland had to shovel S!it - Thought his little break was genius till he thumped it straight into Biggar's hands (leading to his try). Fussel took his try extremely well; with the help of Davies's shove :D Ian Evans showing as usual why he wont get picked for wales (f!!kin muppet!). Bring on the Blues now on Friday.

P.s. James jones did not get that tan in -1 heat.... Wherever he's been going, need to know :D :D
Also was quite surprised that it took until the 2nd half for a certain ex O's player to be mentioned during the game - was quite inevitable to be fair (on that note he was solid - more game time and we'll see how he'll be like).

Bring on the Blues now on Friday.

OMFG there are some funny S!it going on that Scarlet forum..... I'm all for defending your team, but seriously trying to blame theorise crazy ideas without being realistic is just plain one eyed. There were one or two dodgy decisions by the ref (fair enough) but when your team are on the back foot so much i really cant say that referee cost the game.... ah well i guess every club has em. Unfortunately the Turks have more than the norm.....

The "key player not being able to fly back to wales in time" is one of my favourites :D
or
"Players were geared up for boxing day clash.... not day after boxing day" - game being played on a different day is the reason :p :p :p
hahahahahaha
You get these kinda theories in the Aviva prem Olly???

Latest posts