• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys vs Sale Sharks

M

munross

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6GcpgTzX4Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Fantastic :bravo:

Mate, you would not believe how many times I've watched this video over the years.
Although the game as a whole was very dull, the last 5 minutes were amazing and to be there after Hook converted was absolutely incredible.
Everyone went mad. :D :D :D

Of course! I've been a season ticket holder for the last 5 years! It's one of my favourite rugby memories. :)

Cool man!How old was Hook in this game?, btw in what year was this game played? 2006?

Urm, yeah it was October 2006 and Hook was 21. It was his first European game after winning his first caps for Wales on the summer tour of Argentina. We had a couple of cracking games in that pool that year. Search 'More Ospreys Magic' for a similarly scored try v Stade Francais. That was a belter too - we were 19-3 down with 20 to go, then pulled ourselves out of the fire to lead 22-19 in the fourth minute of injury time, only to concede a 55m penalty from Lionel Beauxis to save the game.
We were desperately unlucky that year and became the first team to gain 20 points and win 4 out of 6 pool games and not qualify for the quarter finals. :(
Here endeth the history lesson. :p

HAHA thanks for the history lesson CyRil , probably never crossed Hook's mind then that he would throw an intercept pass to JDV 2 years later :D .

But yeah he did show balls to put that kick over, hell that Shane Williams is like a little energizer bunny :D
shanee.jpg

Quins vs Stade

I think that is quite the ending to a rugby match, happened this year. 28 phases in the mud Nick Evans gets away from a few tacklers, good stuff :bravo:

Nice find Toxic. I didn't see that game but I've always had a soft spot for Quins so that was a good watch.

Latest posts