• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

P.I Squad

M

mark_shaw

any thorts on the pi's, i mean should we be able to select from a group of players like the lions, or will they give us the team from last year,? i think you should be able to selct the team from the hole countrie/s weather or not its a freindley or not because in 04, you could only select the team for tournaments, and you would have to use the default team for freiendlys, and this sucked seeing as two years on, lomu wasnt the winger, and leaon macdonald was in japan...
any1 agree?

I think we should make sure the P.I's are in the game before we talk about them. I somehow doubt they are in to be honest.

yea i hope they're in ...........but everyone doubts it.....anyway if they're in will they do thier warcry or will it be like fiji, tonga and samoa which they didnt include their warcry which will be gay cos new zealand was included but not the pacific island teams!

kinkon, Maybe because people know what the haka is, ask someone what the 'sipitau' is and they'll probably be blank.

I am also doubtful that P.I. are in the game. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

If they are, of course you should be able to select the squad from a pool of all three countries. I would also liek to be able to set up a tour of the northern hemisphere for them and add them to the itinerary for an England or Wales tour of the southern hemisphere. I'm sure we won't have anywhere near that much control over custom tours etc... but you can live in hope I guess...

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 1 2005, 02:41 PM
if spain is in the game, then th pis will
Not necessarily.

Spain have been in quite a few of the games, whereas the PI's came into existence less than a year ago.

It would be great to have them, but it's really 50/50 if they get in.

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 1 2005, 07:49 PM
kinkon, Maybe because people know what the haka is, ask someone what the 'sipitau' is and they'll probably be blank.
i know what it is... hahaha

Latest posts