• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Part 2 of the barb v PI match

When do you want the 2nd half to be available for download?

• I want it today!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, give others chance to download it! 2 more days!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

locksley

Ok, after seeing a few post on here, the general feeling is that you don't want to wait for 2 days to pass before you can download the second half!

So let us know if you want me to put the 2nd half up tonight!

Honestly, which half do you think is more exciting? Post/Keep that one.

I'm a sponge for more footage...

as soon as possible locksley, tho waiting is not much of a deal now... any chance of JJ putting the first/second half up on his website and leaving the other half on your webspace to solve the either/or situation perhaps?

I am in the dark ages with dial-up, so I tried to download last night and was booted off by the server after 80% of it was downloaded so I really would like it to stay a little longer.
Guess I might miss out this time.
Oh yeah, and before anyone says I'm a cheapskate who should shell out, I have a marriage to pay for in 6 weeks, so broadband is still 3months off the financial radar.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 23 2005, 11:34 AM
I am in the dark ages with dial-up, so I tried to download last night and was booted off by the server after 80% of it was downloaded so I really would like it to stay a little longer.
Oh yeah, and before anyone says I'm a cheapskate who should shell out, I have a marriage to pay for in 6 weeks, so broadband is still 3months off the financial radar.
a marriage? ... dude, you should be reciting vows and organising suits/clothes, wild nights out etc, etc
you don't have time(or the money) for a rugby game - get a grip man !!!

(a chance glimpse/view of the future married dialogue perhaps?)

... congrats CA on the marriage (wedding?)
good to see you have your priorities right... rugby video, marriage, broadband

As I said before, I'd like it now, but if no way can be found to accomodate both videos at the one time, I'm happy to wait

Originally posted by raziel_eire+Feb 23 2005, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raziel_eire @ Feb 23 2005, 11:41 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-C A Iversen
@Feb 23 2005, 11:34 AM
a marriage? ... dude, you should be reciting vows and organising suits/clothes, wild nights out etc, etc
you don't have time(or the money) for a rugby game - get a grip man !!!

(a chance glimpse/view of the future married dialogue perhaps?)

... congrats CA on the marriage (wedding?)
good to see you have your priorities right... rugby video, marriage, broadband

As I said before, I'd like it now, but if no way can be found to accomodate both videos at the one time, I'm happy to wait [/b]
Kind of helps that she actually likes video games as much as I do and if this game is as good as I think it will be, I know what we'll be doing on the honeymoon most!

I'm sure I'll come out on top.
<

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 23 2005, 11:52 AM
I know what we'll be doing on the honeymoon most!

<
Booo-ya!

Congrats on the impending marriage!

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 23 2005, 11:52 AM
Kind of helps that she actually likes video games as much as I do and if this game is as good as I think it will be, I know what we'll be doing on the honeymoon most!

<
... oh the double meanings in that!

even if the game is perfect, I've an inkling what you might be doin' most on honeymoon!
<

2 days is fine enough a wait allows more people to download and there isn't really any rush from my point of view for another video yet

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 23 2005, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Feb 23 2005, 11:46 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 23 2005, 10:54 AM
Honestly, which half do you think is more exciting?  Post/Keep that one.
2nd half [/b]
But esoj, he says the 2nd part is better! is better!

In the meantime, if anyone can help me about my frames per second thing - for some dumb reason, it plays it at 4 frames a second instead of 25.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Voodoo economics.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 23 2005, 12:04 PM
In the meantime, if anyone can help me about my frames per second thing - for some dumb reason, it plays it at 4 frames a second instead of 25.

Anyone?

Voodoo economics.
open a tube of Smarties Capt.
<

... better then Google I hear

(God, I'm getting worse!)

Originally posted by raziel_eire+Feb 23 2005, 12:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raziel_eire @ Feb 23 2005, 12:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 23 2005, 12:04 PM

Anyone?

Voodoo economics.
open a tube of Smarties Capt.
<

... better then Google I hear

(God, I'm getting worse!) [/b]
raz, I'm an idiot regarding this stuff, as everything plays fine except a handful of these clips including PIes v BAps. I mean, PI's v Baa's.

As I can't download the first one for like another 4 or 5 hours, I'd prefer it to go up in 2 more days.
Why put it up so that only a selection of people can see them both when you can wait two days so that most people can have both. I mean, c'mon guys, it's only two more days.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 23 2005, 12:50 PM
As I can't download the first one for like another 4 or 5 hours, I'd prefer it to go up in 2 more days.
Why put it up so that only a selection of people can see them both when you can wait two days so that most people can have both. I mean, c'mon guys, it's only two more days.
Actually, isn't it only one more day now?

dude, I'm not much help to you I'm afraid - I should be, but I'm not, thats one of the pitfalls of doing a computers course you hate!

*the smarties joke was horrible and I gladly take back... my mark of shame for the week!

Put up the second - people interested in the clips and thus the first must surely have downloaded it by now.

Mine downloaded overnight (I hope...about to watch).

I have dial-up too - no excuses!!

hehe...
<

It's beeter to have both downloaded so you can watch them in one fell swoop (yes, fell).

I hear ya, Los, but CA Iversen and Kaffy are good lads so another day won't kill us, I guess.

Oh gosh darnit!
<

Guess so.....

Lost the end of the first half too.....what was score (still 10-0)?

Latest posts