• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Patch MUP 13 Season 2012 - 2013 for Rugby 08

its hard at first but you will get use to it
But I did not create anything :(

In addition, at least I want to create a patch if I need the MUP 09, because you have many files that are very good, as the base layers!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd love if intercepting king came back to modding so he can update the game he is good at it after all

Last edited:
When is this Rugby 13 patch gonna start??

its basically started got gonzalo with the kits me gonna update the background of the main menu and codex with the roster update and im pretty sure theres more just dont know who

its basically started got gonzalo with the kits me gonna update the background of the main menu and codex with the roster update and im pretty sure theres more just dont know who
And I'm trying to create faces, already by little I will go up images have such leave

ok cool when do u estimate this will be finished
I think that the best would be to finish it before year's end and after the tour of November to well upgrade kits, but so that we can create the faces that more we can.

And I'm trying to create faces, already by little I will go up images have such leave

I think that the best would be to finish it before year's end and after the tour of November to well upgrade kits, but so that we can create the faces that more we can.

na i think we can get it quicker than that but it depends on when the kits are ready and the faces etc.

But I said that a kits of the countries believe in the November tour because there will have all updated t-shirts, and up to that are creating clubs kits and are creating faces.

Sinceramente nada :S Lo unico en que si me puedo ayudar a veces es en los nombres de los archivos, por ej que tal archivo es para los botines. Encima me intente contactar con el gil de Uli y no contesta en ningun lado, lo contacte en Facebook, en Youtube, en Taringa y en otros lados pero no contesta, es que se metio con los del Sidhe Forum y le anda haciendo todos los parches del Rugby Challenge :( Pero yo se que hay gente en este Foro que sabe crear y editar las caras, botines, estadios, etc, y no hacen nada. Mi idea es que con la ayuda de algunos crear un Parche y aprender como se los hace, cosa que en el futuro podamos crear otro y asi. Nose vos capo pero mi idea es esa y creo que el unico parche que crearon y valio la pena fue el MUP 09, porque el Rugby 10 no fui muy bueno que digamos. Entonces quiero que con la ayuda de los que mas se pueda crear un parche unico. Eso es capo :)

Honestly nothing: S The only thing that if I can help sometimes in the names of the files, eg that the file is for the spoils. Above I try to contact Uli gil and do not answer anywhere, so contact on Facebook, on YouTube, in Taringa and elsewhere but does not answer, is that the Sidhe metio the Forum and walk by all patches Rugby Challenge But I know that there are people in this forum who knows how to create and edit the faces, boots, stadiums, etc., and do nothing. My idea is that with the help of some create a patch and learn how to make them, which in the future and so we can create another. Nose capo you but my idea is that and I think the only patch that created and was worth was the MUP 09 Rugby 10 because I was not very good to say. Then I want that with the help of which you can create a more unique patch. That's capo

Latest posts