• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Patch Request

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag
Japan
Club or Nation
Japan
oh hi i didn't see a rugby 08 modding section i remember downloading the trf rugby 10 patch which was great

i'm wanting to make a request to basically anyone that mods to creates a japanese patch which includes the top league it be great and i know alot off people in japan who im sure would admire all the work i can help with info for players, pictures of kits etc. if anyone can help us out with it then that be great

hey man, it could be a thing we could do in the future, but if you are looking for the latest mods visit this https://www.facebook.com/pages/FH-Studios-Making-Rugby-08-New-Again/427975687301585?ref=hl

we might make a japan patch in the future

hi i decided to download your southern hemisphere patch i would like to say i fell in love with the japanese kits it looks perfect nearly the same as the real kit but im sorry if you get this alot but the players are messed up can this be fixed ?

hi i decided to download your southern hemisphere patch i would like to say i fell in love with the japanese kits it looks perfect nearly the same as the real kit but im sorry if you get this alot but the players are messed up can this be fixed ?

yeah lot of players are messed up, we are working on a bug fix update that has been taking a while because of members of our team being busy and unable to help, but it will be released :)

if you could give me some pictures of japan top league kits, i could have a go at making them in my free time

is there any team in particular that you want me to send u

aww a japanese patch sounds like a great idea i would defiantly play it and in school in japan and in my class everyone is a top league club and plays rugby 08 i know they will defiantly download it

here if you do make the "japanese patch" would it be possible if you made the patch in japanese as in the language is japanese i can help with translating its because like yt1993 i too have a class which loves the top league but the only problem is that they dont understand english at all only knows like one or two words so if its possible then that would be grand

much appreciated

that would be really difficult to do! BUT! its not impossible

the commentary is in english that we can not change

i must admit id like to see a JPL patch, also an all star team with the best players from the JPL

Latest posts