• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paul Miller Discussion

G

getofmeland

Now you read Neck's article of Paul Miller what do you think, lets here your comments on it, then it will be put to the HOFF's to make a decision...

Great article (by someone else), but I've got just one question - who the f*** is he?

I've never even heard of the guy, and from what I've read he doesn't really seem to have done anything of note in the world of rugby.

That's a No from me by the way...

Most definitely not. May be a legend down south, but he is certainly nobody special.

Easily a (almost the) Southland legend - but in the grand scheme of things, sadly not worthy...

He once was the staggs - now hes gone to crush the japps- but i didn't write the article so i think that breaks the rules

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

He's a king amongst men, a He-man like Colossus whose deeds shall pass down through the ages, in father-to-son tales, whispered in hushed praise filled tones, with such fervent adulation the gods themselves shall swell with envy untill they explode!!!!

And that will all take place down through the line of Necks descendants untill doomsday!

he is a god down here in Invercargill. i have a photo of him after his last ever game for southland on my phone and i have sent it to my email to show you guys but it doesnt seem to have arrived yet...

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jul 12 2006, 12:33 AM
Well, I'd still like to add a big, fat "WHO?"

And there I have.

I'm loving this.....an ongoing saga about a local hero/international nobody!

I love Paul Miller..he is a legend down here ffs :p

*sigh* His last game was sad :( ... i went(along with all the other home games). I can't even remember if we won or not my memory is so ****.

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Jul 12 2006, 02:31 PM
I love Paul Miller..he is a legend down here ffs :p

*sigh* His last game was sad :( ... i went(along with all the other home games). I can't even remember if we won or not my memory is so ****.
lol good point kimmy, i cant remember if we won or not either... :wacko:

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jul 12 2006, 06:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Jul 12 2006, 02:31 PM
I love Paul Miller..he is a legend down here ffs  :p

lol good point kimmy, i cant remember if we won or not either... :wacko: [/b]
I cant even remember who we played :huh:

Haha my short term memory is shittttt

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi+Jul 12 2006, 06:52 PM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 06:28 PM

I cant even remember who we played :huh:

Haha my short term memory is shittttt [/b]
all i can remember is that i got his photo and he did a lap around the field shaking everyones hand

What did he do, exactly? A lap of the field, shaking everyone's hand.
Or a lap dance for you, shaking his ass? :p

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jul 13 2006, 10:58 AM
What did he do, exactly? A lap of the field, shaking everyone's hand.
Or a lap dance for you, shaking his ass? :p
cant it be both?

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jul 12 2006, 06:28 PM-->

lol good point kimmy, i cant remember if we won or not either... :wacko: [/b]
We were playing North Harbour i think, it was and early game on sun morning. And the fire alams went off in the grandstand and every one had to be evactuaded lol

and i got some pictures of miller at his best off the southland website, i will post them

Originally posted by neck+Jul 13 2006, 01:59 PM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 06:28 PM

We were playing North Harbour i think, it was and early game on sun morning. And the fire alams went off in the grandstand and every one had to be evactuaded lol

and i got some pictures of miller at his best off the southland website, i will post them [/b]
lol haha yeah thats right and the southland development squad won their tournament in the game before the stags? and james was really hungover and spewed in the portable toilets

Latest posts