PC Version Information

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by lazy_chesnut, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

can anyone PLZ tell me if tonderai chavanga is in the game??? if so, just quick stats please! [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Sorry just when you said the ball moves through the air differently I thought you were talking about the passing - but I can see now it was the kicks you were referring to [​IMG]

4. mad35

mad35 Guest

Lazy can you tell me how you got hold of a copy of this game, as I can't seem to get one until the 18th?

Thanks

5. lionmaul

lionmaul Guest

Does the pc version have a jump button and is it effective at all for high balls. Is kicking as bad as first thought, does it travel a reasonable distance and can you recover up and unders and grubbers, can you kick a ball on the ground from a grubber like you could in rugby 2001???
    Thanks

6. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Thanks Lazy...sorry doesn't seem right calling you Lazy, you've done loads of work!

What are your thoughts about the AI's defence? Do you have to mix up your attack to make gaps, or is there an easy route you can exploit every time?

Cheers [​IMG]

7. bujin

bujin Guest

Ain't they just?

That's the one annoying thing I've seen about the game so far. I know the rugby ball can often bounce off at different angles due to its shape, which often makes a game of rugby more interesting, however the way it bounces in some of those clips is just ridiculous!

8. cavan

cavan Guest

BOKean, how are you so good at madden2005 considering without the keyboard you can't use the hitstick or playermaker features???? That's some achievement!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!