• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Penalties, yellow cards etc.

jack6161

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Gloucester
Seen as no one replies when I post in a thread ill make a new thread. Is it possible to get penalty tries? And is it possible to get penalty tries from scrums? And how likely is it that the AI gets yellow cars? As they infringe a lot yet never get yellow cards.

P.S some things need to be fixed, apparently the opposite gets a penalty if i knock on the ball after being high tackled, and then I do it to them and it counts as penalty? weird

I believe cards are turned off for the demo

Yes, penalty tries from scrums can happen - not sure about otherwise

Penalty tries can happen from constant infringing on the goal line. I had one awarded from an opposition player handling the ball in the ruck on the gaol line in the demo.

I got a penalty try in the demo for the opposition killing the ball but it was awarded about 5 yards inside the 22 lol think that's a bug that might need fixed.

ive had a penalty try after what i think was a high tackle(couldnt see from the side view)

P.S some things need to be fixed, apparently the opposite gets a penalty if i knock on the ball after being high tackled, and then I do it to them and it counts as penalty? weird
Good to see the ref makes mistakes, hes only human so makes it realistic. Heck he's not even on the pitch so he's bound to miss a few things ;)

I have had the AI penalised for high tackles plenty of times so its certainly not a bug

AI do get general yellow cards. NZ got 1 against me last night for a dangerous tackle. Yes penalty tries are also possible.

ye penaly tries are on - got one in the demo.
not sure on yellow cards, but im sure there will be

Latest posts