• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pending Oil Crisis

The problem is that countries like the USA and China are so happy to keep their current consumption habit up that even if they stopped a large amount of what they consume oil wise and give out in emissions it would only really work if they joined the rest of the planet in reducing.

The alternatives are use a oil like rapeseed, but then this would cause another ecological disaster situation as we'd simply run out of that. And solar powered cars would not work everywhere. In england you'd get about 2 miles!

Also if you did have an electric car, you can charge it up but then the price of electric would jump to a stupid price too.

What makes our fuel expensive in england is that the government add something like 70% tax. And if the fuel companies really where not in it for billions of $$$ profit then they would use that huge sum of excess money generated to find alternatives than using oil, but it's rather like cigarettes.. they are deadly to your health, but rather than ban them they will let them sell, and collect on the extra duty.

In Samoa, petrol costs WST$0.50. It is cheap there, but their economy is very expensive for them as they pay crap wages. In the summer, our english price will be 3 times as much. but as i was told, it was previously about WST$0.40 so it has gone up too.

Personally, i think we should use the infinite supply of gas that comes out of darkmanx's mouth to supply our fuel.

/kidding

Personally, i think we should use the infinite supply of gas that comes out of darkmanx's mouth to supply our fuel.

/kidding
[/b]

It is not a joke my dear friend. It is the truth. You see after the president is announced (either obama or that other guy) It will turn out that they were aliens. We will then form a ressitance against the invaders and Hilary clinton will become Worlds first gay president (thats why Bill got no play). She will then review a secret video known as '2 girls one cup - THE SEQUEL'. The aliens will find out that we have discovered their weakness minus the feaces (that would be overkill like shooting a bazooka someone at point blank range) and try to destroy us, but our farting abilities will wipe them out and we will be victorious. However these gases will destroy the ozone layer and the Gamma rays will kill all living things on earth. These magic mushrooms are the source to the truth. After we all die it will turn out that Mormons were the one true Cult.

And that kids is what happens when your tripping balls, with one eye on South Park and the other on the news :p (all while typing with one hand *if know what I mean*)

DarkmanX, don't worry mate your planet isn't going to run out of fuel. Planet Earth might though. btw, where the **** are you? lol

I suppose you know as you know about aliens that the land dinosaurs died out because they ate all that vegatation and went too far to the volcano, farted a ripper that would measure the energy of a small earthquake and it incerated them, literally like lighting their own dinofarts.

name='Steve-o' date='May 28 2008, 08:37 PM' post='325043'] And that kids is what happens when your tripping balls, with one eye on South Park and the other on the news :p (all while typing with one hand *if know what I mean*)

Yes I do know what you mean Stevie O, you are subliminally telling me you have deciphered the Da Vinci Code which turns out to be a game cheat for Halo 3. I do not watch such programs such as South Park and News! Both are properganda networks controlled by Teabaggers. I watch fair and balanced news like Fox network and remember Bill O Reilly is not a liar.

DarkmanX, don't worry mate your planet isn't going to run out of fuel. Planet Earth might though. btw, where the **** are you? lol

I suppose you know as you know about aliens that the land dinosaurs died out because they ate all that vegatation and went too far to the volcano, farted a ripper that would measure the energy of a small earthquake and it incerated them, literally like lighting their own dinofarts.

Tsk, Tsk.....Faatau must you be so naive to believe in such a farfetched conspiracy theory? It is nothing more than a theory. That fart was generated by our ancestors the Testenoids (who had a a set of bull bags instead of a nose) and there is no archaelogical evidence to prove there are dinosaurs. Have you seen these dinosaurs? I thought so. These are all lies orchestrated from the Aliens. To be honest I think Laecta is a alien don't ask her she'll just deny it. Trust me, I have very reliable sources who are much more gifted than these scientists nowadays. They are called "Pseudo Scientists". As for fuel it does not exist. Have you swallowed a glass full of fuel? I thought so. Is it a coincidence that all people who have swallowed fuel have been snipered with invisible bullets? I bet you actually believed that they died from 'fuel poisonin'. Drink from the glass of truth aka Magic mushrooms and all will be clear.

<div class='quotemain'> And that kids is what happens when your tripping balls, with one eye on South Park and the other on the news :p (all while typing with one hand *if know what I mean*)

[/b]

Yes I do know what you mean Stevie O, you are subliminally telling me you have deciphered the Da Vinci Code which turns out to be a game cheat for Halo 3. I do not watch such programs such as South Park and News! Both are properganda networks controlled by Teabaggers. I watch fair and balanced news like Fox network and remember Bill O Reilly is not a liar.

[/b][/quote]

All's fair in love, war and teabagging.

Got a funny story of a teabag experience. Had a mate in school who's name is Tyla, kinda the class clown, eventually he got nicknames like T-dogg, T-bone and T-bagger (read teabagger). T-bagger stuck (no surprise there), and he hated it and would get worked up sometimes. Eventually some jock called him that in class, he kicked up stink, and the teacher made him explain what teabagging was in front of the whole class (the teacher genuinely didn't know what it was). After some hesitation he did, the teacher had the funniest look on his face, he didn't know if he should be shocked, disgusted or turned on. Good times.

You know what I don't buy all the crap that we are reaching peak oil... Fact Exxon, Chevron, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Total S.A. all racked in record profits this year. Exxon made 40 billion dollars in profit this year alone. Fact is the oil companies haven't built a new refinery anywhere in the world since the 1970's but demand for gasoline and Oil has exploded due to the doubling of world population since the end of the 1960's.

the supermajor oil companies have created a fake shortage by not upgrading their refining capacity to meet the demand for oil and by eliminating the middle men within the gas industry aka independent dealers of fuel. Look around do you see any more independently owned petrol stations anywhere... fact is they don't exist because the major oil companies have flushed them out of the market.

Hell in Canada we have more oil then anywhere in the world sitting in the prairies... our tar sands contain more oil then Saudi Arabia yet for some reason gas prices still keep going up. Why do you ask because its all in the name of profit. Everything in North America is controlled by the Oil Companies.

Will Oil eventually run out ... the answer is clearly yes but not for a long while anyways most of these rising prices are simply due to simple profiteering on the part of the major oil companies.

Its a scam!! im sure it is.

The average man won't really know if theres any truths behind the so called shortage of oil etc Its a damn conspiracy to get rich... Because they know i won't use public transport because its B.S lol so they're using that to their advantage

Ten years from now most of Europe's petrol will be coming from Norway, or so it said in the paper.

Does anyone else get a grant from their government if they install solar panels? Or insulate their house to a certain degree, make sure the glas is of a certain standard, ...

You know what I don't buy all the crap that we are reaching peak oil... Fact Exxon, Chevron, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Total S.A. all racked in record profits this year. Exxon made 40 billion dollars in profit this year alone. Fact is the oil companies haven't built a new refinery anywhere in the world since the 1970's but demand for gasoline and Oil has exploded due to the doubling of world population since the end of the 1960's.

the supermajor oil companies have created a fake shortage by not upgrading their refining capacity to meet the demand for oil and by eliminating the middle men within the gas industry aka independent dealers of fuel. Look around do you see any more independently owned petrol stations anywhere... fact is they don't exist because the major oil companies have flushed them out of the market.

Hell in Canada we have more oil then anywhere in the world sitting in the prairies... our tar sands contain more oil then Saudi Arabia yet for some reason gas prices still keep going up. Why do you ask because its all in the name of profit. Everything in North America is controlled by the Oil Companies.

Will Oil eventually run out ... the answer is clearly yes but not for a long while anyways most of these rising prices are simply due to simple profiteering on the part of the major oil companies.

[/b]
I agree...it was a clever way to spin the negative info enviromentalists were spewing, urging the oil companies to change because we were running out of oil. So, they were like "we're running out of oil? BRILLIANT!" Now there will be a bigger demand for it!