• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PES 4 pc online!!!!

U

umosay

Originally posted by cavan@Dec 20 2004, 12:35 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Close call but i like fifa 2005 better than pes4

Blasphamy! Pes4 is way way better. [/b][/quote]
Hmmmm, pes4 is the only one out the pes series i have played... in my view fifa is better, especially as pes4 for pc is a PORT!, a slack port at that... highest res 1280x1024, and FSAA And AF don't even work for it! I know it is 10x smoother than fifa but its almost too smooth!

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Just got Pro Evo 4, and I'm running on my ninja PC......

This game is awesome! I had Pro Evo 3, but this feels so much more realistic, with the ball pinging about all over the place, and every goal feels so satisfying. Need a bit more practice before I take anyone on online though.........

C

cavan

yeah i just bought a multi tap for my ps2. It's such a good game it's worth sharing the experience with as many folks as possible. You can guess what my Christmas holidays will consist of!

E

esoj

I too now have joined the many of you and have pes 4. Should be goodform thesounds ofwhat you guys ahve all said maybe even see some of you online sometime

U

umosay

the thing i don't like is how the shots have no power! you full it up and it goes sooo slow, in FIFA u don't need much power and it flies! Also the weird times in which the ref blows the HT/FT whistle...

E

esoj

yeah its a bit different to fifa alright eh. Will take me awhile to get used to it. The traing mode certinaly helps alot. THe master league souds really good so i wil lproabblystart that after a complete a season in th premier league or maybe serie a

U

umosay

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 20 2004, 05:44 PM
yeah its a bit different to fifa alright eh. Will take me awhile to get used to it. The traing mode certinaly helps alot. THe master league souds really good so i wil lproabblystart that after a complete a season in th premier league or maybe serie a
Well considering I'm not even a football fan i'm suprised i've played fifa this much... I don't watch any, not even sure i could watch a full game! thats why if there was a decent rugby game i would actually know all the players in it, whereas in football i only know the glamour players and clubs, i mainly just play the premier league

E

esoj

yeah same here i only played fifa because there was nothing else out and i don't many beyond the premier league execpt for real madrid they have a team full of well knowen stars. i found this little ultiy called pes4online its basically a lobby where you can find peope lto play against instead of going through the system that comes with the game.