• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PES 4 pc online!!!!

Originally posted by cavan@Dec 20 2004, 12:35 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Close call but i like fifa 2005 better than pes4

Blasphamy! Pes4 is way way better. [/b][/quote]
Hmmmm, pes4 is the only one out the pes series i have played... in my view fifa is better, especially as pes4 for pc is a PORT!, a slack port at that... highest res 1280x1024, and FSAA And AF don't even work for it! I know it is 10x smoother than fifa but its almost too smooth!

Just got Pro Evo 4, and I'm running on my ninja PC......

This game is awesome! I had Pro Evo 3, but this feels so much more realistic, with the ball pinging about all over the place, and every goal feels so satisfying. Need a bit more practice before I take anyone on online though.........
<

yeah i just bought a multi tap for my ps2. It's such a good game it's worth sharing the experience with as many folks as possible. You can guess what my Christmas holidays will consist of!

I too now have joined the many of you and have pes 4. Should be goodform thesounds ofwhat you guys ahve all said maybe even see some of you online sometime

the thing i don't like is how the shots have no power! you full it up and it goes sooo slow, in FIFA u don't need much power and it flies! Also the weird times in which the ref blows the HT/FT whistle...

yeah its a bit different to fifa alright eh. Will take me awhile to get used to it. The traing mode certinaly helps alot. THe master league souds really good so i wil lproabblystart that after a complete a season in th premier league or maybe serie a

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 20 2004, 05:44 PM
yeah its a bit different to fifa alright eh. Will take me awhile to get used to it. The traing mode certinaly helps alot. THe master league souds really good so i wil lproabblystart that after a complete a season in th premier league or maybe serie a
Well considering I'm not even a football fan i'm suprised i've played fifa this much... I don't watch any, not even sure i could watch a full game! thats why if there was a decent rugby game i would actually know all the players in it, whereas in football i only know the glamour players and clubs, i mainly just play the premier league

yeah same here i only played fifa because there was nothing else out and i don't many beyond the premier league execpt for real madrid they have a team full of well knowen stars. i found this little ultiy called pes4online its basically a lobby where you can find peope lto play against instead of going through the system that comes with the game.

Latest posts