• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PES 4 pc online!!!!

B

Badboy

Hey guys ...its unbelievable ps4 pc online is something.i still can't believe it.Cmon guys buy it coz it worths and let's dare each other it will be great. so far i just played against italians but now i wanna destroy worlwide people
<

Contact me when u are ready to play.
CHEERS!

i said it was coming online about a month ago in the official pes4 thread, but ur still cool g, i might be up for the challenge

i knew it too...but the reality is better than imagination...cmon if u have the game dare me!

Safe. Might get this. What is the best gamepad/where can you get the PS2 adapters?

Originally posted by woodie@Dec 3 2004, 12:08 AM
Safe. Might get this. What is the best gamepad/where can you get the PS2 adapters?
You can get PS2 adapters on the net. Can't remember where exactly but ebay might be a good start.

What are the System requirements.

I've got a

Pentium M 715 Dothan 1.5ghz
64mb ATI Mobility Radeon Graphics
512 MB ram
will that do the job ok?

Originally posted by woodie@Dec 4 2004, 11:11 AM
What are the System requirements.

I've got a

Pentium M 715 Dothan 1.5ghz
64mb ATI Mobility Radeon Graphics
512 MB ram
will that do the job ok?
Yeah should be fine

That's because some of your posts were pointless, and looked like you were deliberately building your post count.

Badboy's post had a point, as it was helping out someone with their request.

Originally posted by neh@Dec 4 2004, 12:51 PM
u did too me
actually i said, "make it tick or make it ****" about your comment - i wasn't so much pointing towards the comment as the member... think about it

Dunno wots all the fuss with pro evo 4
<

I just can't get into them know matter how long i go on it.
Pro Evo 2 is the best multiplayer game out ever (IMHO) & the way the are developing this series I still be playing pro evo 2 when pro evo 5 is out!!

It unbelieveable that me & my bro are still playing pro evo 2 & no one else still plays it!
<

Latest posts