• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Peter Stringer Joins Saracens.

HOLY ****!!!!!!

A player joins Saracens and doesn't do the "something special" speil.

DUN-DUN-DUHHHH

Aye, makes sense

Will never understand how he's behind TOL at Munster - Their loss is Sarries gain though, I've always liked Stringer

Good to see Stringer leave Munster he was never worse than TOOL at least he'll get some game time. Hopefully he will go to a premiership or Top 14 club next season.

It's a good move for Stringer. He needed to get out of Munster due to his demotion to third choice and a 3 month deal allows him to return to Ireland and finish his career here, and claim his tax relief, should he choose to retire. It also demonstrates his willingness to move away from his home province for game time. I wonder if this means he'll be looking to secure a 1 year deal with Connacht to end his career? He's certainly good enough to start regularly there.

Makes sense, He needs the game time and Sarries only have 1 decent scrum half (De Kock) who's long-term buggered.

I refuse to accept any nice things said about Wigglesworth.

The guy's the perfect SH for Saracens. And for Munster (or any team where ROFG is) too, for that matter. I said before the WC that he should have been on the plane, I guess now it doesn't make sense to cap him anymore.
Anyway, straightest passer in Europe.

Wasn't to good for SA_Racens today, took ages to get the ball away at times, and when he tried to deliver quickly was at times woefully innaccurate.

Kicking wasn't too good either.

thought Stringer was crap today. Hodgson, Strettle & the pack (esp. Saull) made up for it though.

haha olyy, I've always thought hodgson's been the best 10 in the prem over the last decade - i've just never thought he's been up to it for England!

I hope Peter Stringer will provide the youngsters at Saracens with experience. He is a great player and should provide good cover for Wigglesworth and De Kock.

I hope Peter Stringer will provide the youngsters at Saracens with experience. He is a great player and should provide good cover for Wigglesworth and De Kock.

He will definitely provide the youngsters with the ability to have a smooth and crisp pass.

Latest posts