• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pienaar at Ulster

roryjbd

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Ulster
Unconfirmed but it looks like Pienaar has signed a two year contract extension for Ulster. Great news :)

Your Question: Will we ever see you back in the Sharks jersey in the very near future, Ruan? Good luck for the tour and the WC. - Michael Mostert

Answer: Hi Michael. I really had a good run at the Sharks, but for now my focus is with the Boks and Ulster, who I've signed with for another two seasons. We're enjoying life in Ireland, but I would never mind returning to SA and if it works out, playing for the Sharks.

From http://www.sarugby.net/article.aspx?category=sarugby/diaries&id=426106

Good to see he's having a good time in Ireland. And a very good signing for Ulster

I don't dare to believe until I see an official confirmation. Most important player in Ulster right now with the possible exception of Ferris.

I don't dare to believe until I see an official confirmation. Most important player in Ulster right now with the possible exception of Ferris.
Not official but if it wasn't true then why would he say it? I just hope it wasn't a bad typo :S

Fantastic news if true!! We couldn't close out a game before Pienaar arrived! Most players who come to Ulster always refers to how much they enjoy Northern Ireland. If Pienaar has signed on then it is testament to our little part of the world, Ulster rugby and what the Humphs is trying to achieve!

Not official but if it wasn't true then why would he say it? I just hope it wasn't a bad typo :S

You are almost definitley correct, but when something seems too good to be true, it frequently is :p