• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Play.com have game in stock!!

Awesome. I was going to get it from there anyway, but now I'll hopefully get it early!

I have alredy said this in another post..But it went 'Order Placed' this morning. In my experience with Play.com I will recieve it in 2-3 days!! :D

Originally posted by mickyb@Feb 7 2006, 06:56 AM
I have alredy said this in another post..But it went 'Order Placed' this morning. In my experience with Play.com I will recieve it in 2-3 days!! :D
it says 4 days in the home page section

Yeah.. when they tell you its been dispatched give it 2 days. Last week for RC 2006 I was told dispatch on wednesday...and it landed on friday. So lets hope we get a dispatch tomorrow for a thursday delivery!!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 7 2006, 03:03 PM
Play and amazon dont deliver to NZ, does anyone know of anyone that does?
game.net

they dispatch O/S orders

thats where i initially ordered BLIC

but they screwed me over.

they still could have done it, but i got blic elsewhere coz of customer service principal

you guys are damn lucky, i have to wait till 23rd Feb which is SA's release date......sucks

Same with me, no point ordering it from overseas as it will take ages to get here and not certain I would get it at all. So just have to wait till the 23rd which does suck.... should release it in the SH this friday in time for the super 14. :D

My order status is that it is still 'order placed' and it has been since yesterday. Normally it's only like that for a few hours if the item is in stock. It must be some mix-up. I don't think I'll get it untill Friday.

Mine has been ordered placed since yesterday as well. I was begininng to worry!!

I have spoken to Play.com. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours and will arrive within 2 to 3 working days. They got my order details wrong so I defintely won't see mine till Friday!

i contemplating cancelling the order and going to game!!! its still stuck on order placed for me too...worried.

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Feb 7 2006, 08:04 PM
i contemplating cancelling the order and going to game!!! its still stuck on order placed for me too...worried.
You'll dump Play and go to Game? You're either drunk or high, that's all I know...

It'll come through bang on friday. Besides it's illegal to retail things before they're released to Play aim to get the game to you on the release day. They say 2-3 days delivery. So they dispatch two days before.

only go to game cos its an actually shop and i can get it in hand for definate, i want it asap! and theyve not even started processing it and they should have done tht its been 24hours!!!

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Feb 7 2006, 09:51 PM
only go to game cos its an actually shop and i can get it in hand for definate, i want it asap! and theyve not even started processing it and they should have done tht its been 24hours!!!
Play is an actual shop. I've ordered no fewer than 40 things from play over the last few years and everything's arrived bang on time. You'll have it on friday, stop being so damn impatient. It's just not worth the extra 9 quid, is it?

Most places will deliver on time, just because it MIGHT arrive a day early does'nt mean it's a kick ass shop.

on play.com

Rugby06 has gone from 'Coming Soon', to 'best sellers'

thus all these orders must be getting processed

lucky ********

Latest posts