• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player Transfers/roster update index thread

It's nearly ready now.. I haven't done Super 14's though. I spoke to Ozzy who did the Super 14's roster patch, and i have just corrected and updated the rest of the teams in the game. I have to do NEC Harlequins from scratch (Strettle, Croall, Fuga etc) but i have pretty much updated the whole NH roster.

So that is:

Guinness Premiership
French, Welsh, Irish, Scottish and Italian updates.
National/Representative roster updates for 'minnow' nations i.e Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Pacific Islanders.

I will put it up for download tomorrow perhaps. It still needs a few things doing (changing skin tones and faces for tonga/fiji mainly). I'm sure i will get a few complaints, but the base is there and it's only my knowledge of new players in clubs i don't know that are wrong. But they all play fine. Still better than EA's effort.

Please note that the rosters are as up to date as i can make at the moment.

As such, players who have left the club or 'fantasy' signings are filling out a couple of places on squads that need major overhauls.

I have fully updated 2007 'going into' 2008 squads for Biarritz, Stade Francais, Toulouse and Clermont but still am having trouble finding updates for Perpignan and Castres. I have all the new signings so far, but there are a lot of departures and players that aren't in the other french teams on 06 and i am trying to figure out who to replace and who not to.

PM me Darhf and i will email you the roster file if you like. Btw, do you know what team Seti Kiole (tongan RWC 07 winger) is playing for now? [/b]

Seems like he was playing for Clermont but I don't know where he is playing now.

Transferts for the TOP14 so far :
http://www.rugbyhebdo.fr/base/TRA_TOP14.html
Left column is arrivals, right column is departures, Bold is confirmed transfers.

I can't use the roster yet, I need the game <_<

Thanks for that Darhf. That site has solved a lot of my questions.

It's a pity you can't add extra teams like Brive and the other teams to the game.

I also have just made the change Stade Francais kit. I'm gonna preview it and see what it looks like with the kitback, but the shirt looked fine yesterday.

Do you want us to keep putting new transfers up here ?

If you do here's are new one , Marcus Di Rollo is going to Toulouse from Edinburgh

I have no idea what you are talking about mj44.. i haven't got round to playing world league yet..

There are duplicates of players in the game, Jezebel/Jauzion and on some of them i have replaced them with another player. I'm sure the rosters can arranged to fix this though?

Disco,

Yes please do. I know about Di Rollo and also this morning, Peter Hewat has left NSW for London Irish.

Everyday that i get a chance i am adding players.. This is not the final roster... noooooooo way!

There will be updates every couple of weeks if anything major happens.

Wait until official announcements. Di Rollo hasn't signed yet, and honestly to me the guy seems a bit weak to join toulouse.

I have no idea what you are talking about mj44.. i haven't got round to playing world league yet..

I'm talking about the stats of the generic type world league players, ie the guys who already start in your squad.

Another transfer:

Hewat (waratahs) -> London Irish.

Rudi Keil > Gloucester to Sale Sharks
Peter Richards > Gloucester to London Irish
Haydn Thomas > Gloucester to Bristol

Yep, they are all done as according to the club sites. I just need to add new players who aren't in the database.

The only team i haven't done too much is Ulster. I haven't seen many new signings from them in the news.

Some interesting transfers into Leicester..

Ayoola Erinle, Owen Finegan, Boris Stankovich, B.Herring (hurricanes super 14) Marco Wentzel (treviso), Mefin Davies, Richard Blaze, Ben Kayser and of course, Aaron Mauger.

b.herring, ben herring? and honest owen finegan is still playing? what a old guy!

Yes, Ben Herring i think, he is a flanker.. and also Finegan. I deleted Finegan thinking he'd have retired but he pops up at Tigers.

carl hayman: highlanders -> newcastle
luke mcallister: blues -> toulouse
chris jack: crusaders -> saracens
josh blackie: highlanders -> japan
clark dermody: highlanders -> london irish
sam tuitopou: chiefs -> worcestor
filipo levi: highlandres -> ???

sorry if i may sound dumb here but are you making updated rosters for rugby 08 or rugby 06?

carl hayman: highlanders -> newcastle
luke mcallister: blues -> toulouse
chris jack: crusaders -> saracens
josh blackie: highlanders -> japan
clark dermody: highlanders -> london irish
sam tuitopou: chiefs -> worcestor
filipo levi: highlandres -> ??? [/b]

Has Luke McAlliser not joined Sale Sharks?

The rosters are for rugby '06, but will be correct for the 2007-08 season. They might work on rugby '08, it depends if EA changed it.

Fa'atau82 , Is there any chance you can convert the updated rosters you have on your homepage into an excel spreadsheet for me as I'm going to do a manual update on my PS2 copy of Rugby 08 ? I bought it Friday here in London and spent 2 hours Saturday morning updating the rosters but am still only half way through and have missed loads of obvious ones ! Can't believe how inaccurate the rosters are in the new game.

If you can that would be great , if not ,no worries either :cheers:

Latest posts