• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players you hate

Agree with Jimmy Cowan. Met him twice now and he is the most gormless, miserable worm you could ever encounter.

Israel Dagg. I can't stand him. Even though he is leagues above any other 15 in the world right now, I want to punch him in his face.

Israel Dagg. I can't stand him. Even though he is leagues above any other 15 in the world right now, I want to punch him in his face.

Super+14+Rd+5+Highlanders+v+Chiefs+0IsNW5qh6bjl.jpg

Does anyone else think he look EXACTLY like Johnny Knoxville?

Attachments

• Super+14+Rd+5+Highlanders+v+Chiefs+0IsNW5qh6bjl.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3
So I guess Bakkies takes it (probably with a smile) while Cowan isn't too far behind.

As for my 'dislike' of Thorne; totally unfounded, maybe because I wish he were playing his rugby at WP LOL. Call it jealousy if you will or a kind oflike-to-hate-him complex. Oh, oh! He did upend John Smit that time! Taht is a valid reason, no?

Erm...I'm genuinely baffled that Ronan O'Gara has only been mentioned twice!
Honestly. I'm baffled.

Does anyone else think he look EXACTLY like Johnny Knoxville?

Haha yes to he looks like Johnny Knoxville buy no to hating him.

I used to hate Cruden with a passion but he's starting to grow on me. I only 'dislike' him now.

Can't say i hate anyone, most of the rugby players i've met come across as decent blokes. (And refs).

But i do cringe every time i see Digby Ioane on TV, whether he is in an interview or scoring a try. Seems like a massive try-hard a lot of the time. He should go to the USA if he wants to showboat, or sign up to one of those pathetic reality TV dancing shows if he wants the attention that bad.

I agree. I generally think that about anybody that gets a tattoo on their neck. Who does that?!

Hate is a strong word. That Said.

Harry Ellis - Horrible, little, thuggish, arrogant runt. Crap player.
Bakkies Botha - Inexcusable thuggary to cover/make up for what is a very average rugby player.
Robbie Kempson - Fat, Lazy piece of shite.
Ronan O'Gara - Over-rated, arrogant, American Gobshite. Lived on the coat tail of others for years. 2nd Lions Test.

Jimmy Cowan, Saia Fai'inga, Bismarck du Plessis, Deon Steggmann, Ruan Pienaar, Morne Steyn, Naas Olivier, Zane Kirchner, Ricky Januarie, Bryan Habana, Wynand Olivier, Pierre Spies, JP. Pietersen, Odwa Ndungane, Bakkies Botha (Becoming a bit of a cliche' in this thread hahaha :) ) Matt Berquist, Kurtley Beale, Berrick Barnes, Salesi Ma'afu, Alistair Hargreaves, Adi Jacobs, Kieren Reid (Purely based on his hit-me-face, he's a good player though) Lionel Cronje, Colin Slade, Adam Thompson (But I don't know why!!!) Matt Giteau, Josh Valentine, Julien Huxley, Jamie Hilgendorf, Dan Halangahu, and most of all.... RONAN O'GARA AND JOHN SMIT

PS:

Erm...I'm genuinely baffled that Ronan O'Gara has only been mentioned twice!
Honestly. I'm baffled.

Hahaha what a comment, I'm totally with you there :) has to be the most arrogant guy on the planet, surely!

PPS:

Would everyone totally hate me if I said Pat Lambie? ;)

Last edited:
Jimmy Cowan, Saia Fai'inga, Bismarck du Plessis, Deon Steggmann, Ruan Pienaar, Morne Steyn, Naas Olivier, Zane Kirchner, Ricky Januarie, Bryan Habana, Wynand Olivier, Pierre Spies, JP. Pietersen, Odwa Ndungane, Bakkies Botha (Becoming a bit of a cliche' in this thread hahaha :) ) Matt Berquist, Kurtley Beale, Berrick Barnes, Salesi Ma'afu, Alistair Hargreaves, Adi Jacobs, Kieren Reid (Purely based on his hit-me-face, he's a good player though) Lionel Cronje, Colin Slade, Adam Thompson (But I don't know why!!!) Matt Giteau, Josh Valentine, Julien Huxley, Jamie Hilgendorf, Dan Halangahu, and most of all.... RONAN O'GARA AND JOHN SMIT

PS:

Hahaha what a comment, I'm totally with you there :) has to be the most arrogant guy on the planet, surely!

PPS:

I know why Adam Thompson, cause he does the stupid "You Can't See Me" which John Cena does, when he scores a try. Always ****** me off.

PS:

PPS:

ALl you did is list Southafrican players. You have no credibility. John Smit is a legend Shark player. So is Ruan and also Bismark. JP Pietersen is OK and also Odwa but they arent great. They are maybe there only of course of the kwotas. Also how can you hate Hargreaves? Jacobs I can understand. But he is a shark so I cannot haet him.

How can you hate John Smit? He wins all the rugby and many cups. Just not too many Currie's but it will come this year or maybe next year becuase the Sharks are powerful.

How can you haet Lambie? What a player and what a kicker. He must be a springbok now and get selected in place of Steyn. He has shown he is very good. I like him a lot and he is also young.

Hate is a strong word. That Said.
Bakkies Botha - Inexcusable thuggary to cover/make up for what is a very average rugby player.

No problem with Johnson though I take it?

Bakkies just gets caught more often and he is often carded unfairly. Like most of our players who are cited more often and catch longer bans. He is hot headed and I will not deny he is dirty at times, but anyone who thinks he is an average player obviously played scrumhalf. Or darts.

Be honest here. You are just angry because the French produced not only a better tight 5 over the last 10 years but also locks who dont go onto to coach their side into oblivion? I would also be angry, especially when I was being out gunned by those white flag waving wine drinking poofs.

I know I know. Meat is very expensive in England these days and its only the French who can afford to grow things like this

url

Dont take it out on Bakkies because you okes cant afford to buy a decent cut of steak anymore. Blame Islam or something, not Bakkies.

Last edited:
Johnson's not in the same league as Botha

Johnson was a hard player, and got into his fair share of scraps
Botha is a cheapshot scrumbag

Johnson's not in the same league as Botha

Johnson was a hard player, and got into his fair share of scraps
Botha is a cheapshot scrumbag

Even thou you are a felow sharks supporter - I canot agree with you here. Bakkies was born in Natal so you should respekt him also. He plays hard but he plays fair. He is sometimes on the borderlines, but such is the rugby game.

Back on the topics at hand. I really HAET that little wales guy. That one that makes tumbles after scoring a try. Shawn Wiliams. He is very iritating and little. Not really a rugby player.

Bakkies Botha
Duncan McRae
Matt Banahan
Danny Cipriani
Gavin Henson
Jamie Cudmore
Mark Regan
Gregory le Corvec
Schalk Burger
Harry Ellis
Clive Woodward

Well at least you are not as racist as TRF Bullit, even though there are two South Africans in that list too. You added a few Brits, which is fair considering how they tend to be the dirtiest thugs IMO

Im sure if it were up to Bullit and Nickdnz, they would stick all the Afrikaaners back in concentration camps like they did in the second Boer War.

Latest posts