• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players you hate

Tadginator

Academy Player
Country Flag
Former Soviet Union
Club or Nation
Leeds Rhinos
For no real reason I hate some rugby players e.g gio aplon, Juan smith, old French player Martin , Canadian fullback Prichard, Bruce reihana,Haskell,seru rabeni, paddy Wallace , Bryan habana, Denis leamy, Christophe dominici, SUPERRPROP,:mad::mad::mad: mirco bergamasco, quade Cooper, Matt giteau and of course Chris ashton. They're random but I have an ancient grudge against them. Do you have similar dislikes? If so then post them below.

That's a lot of people....
I don't hate any player,

Actually, Bakkies Botha - but apart from that I'm good :p

Danny Grewcock is the biggest **** to ever walk onto a rugby pitch.

ashton
probal completly unjustified and probaly becuse of the press more than him but dam you ashton

I don't hate them but Jamie Cudmore seems like a prick, plus Craig Mitchell, I just don't like the look of him.

In NZ... Cory Flynn and Andy Elis. If I was on the same team as Flynn I would tackle him to stop him scoring a try just to prevent him doing that chicken walk.

Don't like Botha or Burger because they are dirty f*$k's

Dont like Matt Getau or Stirling Mortlock, I think they are just far too Australian for me lol (Cocky and Articulate).

That said I also hate the Aussie rugby comentary team they are such one eyed pricks too. Actually really like the African Team though they are pretty good.

I dont hate all aussies though :)

In no paticular order campesse, O'connell, Botha, Johnathan Davies, S.Barnes and Austin Healy last 3 because they talk out of their a**e's.

Zaz Guildford...Chris Ashton thinks hes the man, (Ranger will hit you.) Gitz too, and most of the South African foward pack are dirty players

Plenty of players for me that I really don't like, just because I think they're prats (true or not); Bakkies Botha, Jimmy Cowan, Brian O'Driscoll, Quade Cooper and Chris Ashton I'd have to say round up the top five. None of them are bad players, I just think they're *****. I even enjoy watching players like Cooper and O'Driscoll do their amazing stuff, but I'm more happy when they fail.

In terms of players I dislike cause they are just average, Stephen Donald, Andy Ellis and Brendan Leonard are pretty high up there.

Dont really hate any players but there was one I thought was a bit of a clown and that was former Brumbies 1st 5 David Knox (I think Ive posted this before).

Gio Aplon and Juan SMith really? They are the most humble guys in SA rugby and don't get up to any on-field antics or whatever. I guess, like you said, thats quite random LOL.

For me hate is too strong but dislike (not necessarily for any reason as well LOL);
Jimmy Cowan, Bakkies Botha, Quade Cooper, Brad Thorne, Mike Philips, Matt Giteau, Adam Ashley Cooper, Ronan O'Gara.. erm I guess thats enough

Jimmy ****ing Cowan, I am always happy to see him knocked on his ass. When Bakkies headbutted him, I was double happy because I knew Bakkies would be cited and also because someone had given Cowan his just desserts. Yes I know he's a quality scrappy 9 but you don't see Weepu being a prat. Then there's good ol' Bakkies, if theres a man who could be dirtier, I don't know him.

To Stormer, how could you hate Thorn, he's one of the most honest and humble big guys you'll meet, a living legend.

Mike Phillips and Tom James are out in front, as I feel I should like them down to my Welshness, but the universal hatred for Bakkies Botha, Schalk Burger, James Haskall and then the presses version of Jonny Wilkinson (Wouldn't mind him if every single article didn't speak of 'Jonny Wilkinson's Toulon' or '...Who dropped a goal in 2003'.) help sooth me.

I'll probably add more to it later when more occur.

Barnes the Betrayer (Berrick Barnes) but that's just a catchy nickname I hate him because of the way he used to play, kicking the ball away all the goddamn time!
Jimmy Cowan Just dislike his face.
Brian O'Driscoll see Jimmy Cowan^
Mitch Chapman see Jimmy Cowan^
Johnny Wilkinson I will forever dislike you, no reprimands.
Bakkies Botha just because.
GT5 racer posiloan for being a complete dipshit (not a rugby player but my mate told me to dislike him.)

Last edited:
Gavin Henson is a knobend, talented, but i hate him.
Matt Banahan, just hate him don't really know why.
Bakkies Botha no explanation needed
Willie Mason, arrogant douche

Can't say i hate anyone, most of the rugby players i've met come across as decent blokes. (And refs).

But i do cringe every time i see Digby Ioane on TV, whether he is in an interview or scoring a try. Seems like a massive try-hard a lot of the time. He should go to the USA if he wants to showboat, or sign up to one of those pathetic reality TV dancing shows if he wants the attention that bad.

Latest posts