• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players you hate

Grewcock.
Nasty, cheating bugger.
Same with Bakkies Botha... hang on, can't say that can I?

Cooper always had a smug or sulky look on his face but i think he's a great player

Just like Ashton and his swallow diving tries, Cooper made himself unpopular with me just because of the stupid celebrating.Kind of like that backflip he did a while back. I like to think that rugby could pride itself in being respectful to the other team when scoring against another team and setting itself apart from the hooliganism of modern day soccer.

I don't see the fuss over Cooper's celebration. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant as any disrespect and it didn't waste any time either. Was pretty entertaining to watch i thought. Ashton's dives on the other hand are blatantly disrespectful considering he's been told not to and saw how ****** off the Italians were.

I don't see the fuss over Cooper's celebration. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant as any disrespect and it didn't waste any time either. Was pretty entertaining to watch i thought. Ashton's dives on the other hand are blatantly disrespectful considering he's been told not to and saw how ****** off the Italians were.

Coopers Celebration was indeed very entertaining..I too saw nothing wrong with it

What is it called, 'The Catepillar'? Or is there a more 'official' name?

I wish I could do that, both the celebration and the try scoring ;)

What is it called, 'The Catepillar'? Or is there a more 'official' name?

I wish I could do that, both the celebration and the try scoring ;)

Haha i think that's Ioane's celebration you're thinking about. The commentator got it wrong, i think it's actually called the Turtle :p What a name.

For no real reason I hate some rugby players e.g gio aplon, Juan smith, old French player Martin , Canadian fullback Prichard, Bruce reihana,Haskell,seru rabeni, paddy Wallace , Bryan habana, Denis leamy, Christophe dominici, SUPERRPROP,:mad::mad::mad: mirco bergamasco, quade Cooper, Matt giteau and of course Chris ashton. They're random but I have an ancient grudge against them. Do you have similar dislikes? If so then post them below.

dude how can u hate gio aplon??

john smit - useless fat ass
bakkies is a dirty dude but i wont go and say it to his face
deon stegman has a "beat me up with a baseball bat" face
habana and conrad jantjies are realy useless at the moment, wish they both die
wynand olivier is apparently gutted because he didnt win the female presenter competition who will go to the world cup - ******

james o'connor - hate the fact that his socks are always on his ankles! he is good but he realy makes sure everyone knows it
cooper, although he is good

chris ashton and everyone who celebrates before they score a try, realy enjoyed it when tuilagi punched him...

mixed feelings for the australian commentators - kearns and martin are very funny but dont realy agree with a lot of stuff they say

Last edited:
Bakkies Botha, just goes out to hurt people...ashton has done favours to england but needs to stop showboating and become more focused on his actual job. I think manu tuilagi taught him a bit of a lesson though. Hape...he is just so goddamn boring! And last of all Gavin Henson...dont get me started

Christ, Ashton does the swan dive a handful of times and he's suddenly showboating king
Scores lots of tries, runs good lines, what exactly is he not concentrating on when he's putting all his efforts in to "show boating"

(at the risk of being banned from this site) ED FAIRHURST!!:mellow:

Latest posts