• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Playing rugby in Argentina in july and august 2007

T

thibaut

Hi all

my name is Thibaut and i am new on the forum, i am 26 and i am originally from France, now i am in Wales after two years in England.

i played some rugby in France (obviously) South Africa, Australia, Morocco, England
and now i would like to discover Argentina

i would like to get in contact with argentinian players on the forum that could give me some advice on how to play in their country during next summer or i would know if some people on the forum had already played there.

any information would be great

Thibaut

Hi all

my name is Thibaut and i am new on the forum, i am 26 and i am originally from France, now i am in Wales after two years in England.

i played some rugby in France (obviously) South Africa, Australia, Morocco, England
and now i would like to discover Argentina

i would like to get in contact with argentinian players on the forum that could give me some advice on how to play in their country during next summer or i would know if some people on the forum had already played there.

any information would be great

Thibaut
[/b]

Thibaut I am not sure that there are any Argie visiting this Rugby forum. My piece of advice is that you post on Planet Rugby forum and/or on the IRB forum where there are Argies visitors. They are usually very keen to help you.

Latest posts