• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Please read

S

St Helens RLFC

Guys, despite all his idle threats, Los HAS managed to infiltrate us in an odd way. We're working on it, but he has got IP masking software, and he has managed to get in. Arnold Rimmer, was he.

Maybe we would let him stay if he led a quiet existance.

Anyway, he has been sending e-mails. Death threats, in some cases. If you get any e-mails, please let me know, as we may have to get the authoritahs involved if this annoyance continues.

Your contribution and vigilence is much appreciated.

cos we are admins and we can look at things and trace ip's and the emails sent were from previous accounts and the two accounts mentioned above matched the IP and were showing the email was sent by that address

Ahh that's what happened to our 'friend'...

Was quite restrained this time wasn't he?

Well, there we have it. He duped me. I would like to take this moment to apologise to Esoj, Candyman, Dobrien, Woosaah and the like for wasting my time and yours for sticking up for Arny in the Super 14 section. I guess I was wrong about him. You guys sensed a bad aura about him which I did not, and I should have trusted your judgement.
As well as apologising to you lot, I would also like to congratulate you. Your incredible sense of dumbarsery should surely warrent you guys for some form of medal of honour... Good work guys.

And good stuff Helen and co.

wow just thinking back when i joined los lover was an ordinary poster...now, today his an outkast..

noones safe...NOONE!! <_<

"Los if you can hear me...GET THE f*** OUT OF MY LIFE!!!"

this los dude sounds like a dumb ass...
and looks more like that guy in the video... :p

Anyone who does this to a 'small scale' forum surely has too much time on his 'hands'.

So I will just re-iterate what I said in a previous thread, let the mods scan any new accounts for the IP. Then leave it up to them. The more we talk about how he got through the net and was annoying, will only go to giving him more attention.

So I advise you just go about it quietly and not make too much fuss. We had a problem like this on another forum I was a member of. The mods got used to his member patterns and got rid of his accounts quietly. Thus he got bored and left.

So let this be the last word on this sad git.

BM

Originally posted by kaftka@May 27 2006, 11:24 AM
Well, there we have it. He duped me. I would like to take this moment to apologise to Esoj, Candyman, Dobrien, Woosaah and the like for wasting my time and yours for sticking up for Arny in the Super 14 section. I guess I was wrong about him. You guys sensed a bad aura about him which I did not, and I should have trusted your judgement.
As well as apologising to you lot, I would also like to congratulate you. Your incredible sense of dumbarsery should surely warrent you guys for some form of medal of honour... Good work guys.

And good stuff Helen and co.
Well let me join you in apologising as I stood in for Arny as well, simply because I thought he was Arny. But I do say this, and here I am standing up for Los in a way, if TRF wants to rid itself of Los in any form he takes then TRF's members should collectively delete him from their mind databases and refrain from including him in any posts. Paying attention is simply adding fuel to his fire and anyone giving him any further notice is perpeptuating more annoyance from him and helping him realising his dream of TRF becoming the LLF (los lover forum).

I'm quite sure there's been a small mistake here and hopefully, maybe, things will come right later on.

It's up to Saint Helens really, but Rimmer may not be dead yet. Saint Helens just needs some time to investigate.......

I'm hoping so, as he's actually really funny! :D

I wish there was a "fingers crossed" smiley!

haha love it

great battle going on here

off to read Rimmers posts - need some entertainment :cheers:

Originally posted by ak47@May 29 2006, 12:25 PM
haha love it

great battle going on here

off to read Rimmers posts - need some entertainment :cheers:
Those posts were nothing like the Los posts of old. It looks like he spent more than five times as long typing them out... He really was trying hard to disguise himself.

I am Afraid Rimmer had no case, his IP matched an IP that Los used to send abusive messages...

Who did he send the e-mails to?

Could someone post them? They always make me laugh... even if you just PM them.

Latest posts