• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Podcast

Very good there Teh Mite, we may have something there. You have a voice for podcast!

It informs you of stuff you may not know and gives a little bit of opinions and sights.

We could do with some comedy and Super 14 stuff and then we may have a good thing going.

BM

Wow thats really good, there is loads of info, and so much potential with this idea, i will look into the hosting of one and try to get some southern hemisphere guys behind this...

if we could have ideas, for articles and maybe some more submissions, I think Teh Mite has set the standard of what is required...

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@May 5 2006, 10:21 PM
You sound like an aussie.
iraqi_shut_up_bitch.jpg

Hmmm... Wigan is obviously retarded.

I'm more of a pictures and butterfly man myself, but I'd give it a go at some point. I'm quite a busy*Lazy

Yes, or if you prefer 'Upper Class' ;)

Ya know;

'Could one have a cup of tea? milk and two & do hurry up as one is rather parched.'

It's jolly good posting like this. One can easily keep this up. :p

Originally posted by gjohn85@May 7 2006, 10:32 PM
Yes, or if you prefer 'Upper Class' ;)

Ya know;

'Could one have a cup of tea? milk and two & do hurry up as one is rather parched.'

What are you on? :huh:

You really should get out more if you think that is close to what the traditional upper classes are supposed to sound like.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+May 8 2006, 03:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@May 7 2006, 10:32 PM
Yes, or if you prefer 'Upper Class'  ;)

Ya know;

You really should get out more if you think that is close to what the traditional upper classes are supposed to sound like.[/b]
I was only joking.

If I offended yourself or teh mite, then I am sorry. I never mean to offend anyone

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+May 9 2006, 03:44 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85

Ya know;

You really should get out more if you think that is close to what the traditional upper classes are supposed to sound like. [/b]
f***, I'll say...

It's "One could easily keep this up"... f***ing working class.

Originally posted by kaftka+May 9 2006, 03:30 AM-->
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@May 9 2006, 03:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85

Ya know;

You really should get out more if you think that is close to what the traditional upper classes are supposed to sound like.
f***, I'll say...

It's "One could easily keep this up"... f***ing working class. [/b]
:cheers:

Latest posts