• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Posts Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coldplayer

I just dont like the fact i gotta make 10 posts to view the rugby 08 forums....i wasted enough time having to sign up to the forums...

Good. Thanks for that. Apologies if you found the whole process a waste of time; have you considered that perhaps an internet forum isn't for you if you have so little patience?

i didnt wanna join in the first place..i just wanted the mods....also its is bs is that the posts i made in offtopic forums didnt count...

i didnt wanna join in the first place..i just wanted the mods....also its is bs is that the posts i made in offtopic forums didnt count... [/b]

And that my friend is why the 10 post rule is in place. Why should you get exclusive material made by our members, such as Rugby gaming mods, if the site gets absolutely nothing back from you?

If you like rugby, then expressing an opinion about it shouldn't be at all difficult. If you don't then this may not be the right environment for you.

well i dont have much of a opinion becuase im not that interested in rugby..just the game

lol at this ****** thinking that posting off topic would increase his post count.

also the site gets my 10min of time signing up...and seeing the ads which give money back to the forum

Was going to delete this topic, but changed my mind having found a better way to deal with the situation.

Don't think any more useful discussion is going to come from it though.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.