• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Powerball

B

Bullitt

I bought myself one of these fabulous toys the other day and I thought I was getting the hang of it when I managed to spin it up to just over 8,000rpm

Then I found this video;

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0v05iaYZC0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0v05iaYZC0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I need to practice a bit more... :eek:

I bought myself one of these fabulous toys the other day and I thought I was getting the hang of it when I managed to spin it up to just over 8,000rpm

[/b]

What supple wrists powerball users must have.

That's so weird!
I bought one and it came through the post this morning!!!
:lol:

Current record: 11,157.

P.S. I going blind with all the practice. :D

That's so weird!
I bought one and it came through the post this morning!!!
laugh.gif

Current record: 11,157.

P.S. I going blind with all the practice. biggrin.gif [/b]

What's worrying is...... practice for what???? Can't really see any other use for it. :toss:

T'is a gadget designed to strengthen the fingers, hands, wrists and forearms.

I bought it because they say it helps with golf.

I bought one because i'm extremely competitive...and there's no other person better to compete against than myself at my best.
I love it!

Trust me, don't judge it 'til you try it.

What's worrying is...... practice for what???? Can't really see any other use for it. :toss:
[/b]

You can't see any other use for it?
Prey tell what you believe is it's only use, maybe then i could enlighten you as to what you could use it for.

I bought it because they say it helps with golf. [/b]

Ah, that explains it... golf.

Played by people with too much time on their hands... and there was me, I was going to recommend it to the England rugby team, so they wouldn't drop the ball so blydi much.

:lol:

still sounds more like a wanking exercise to me.. :p
[/b]

You're looking at it the wrong way.
Powerballing is much more than just a form of training for ************.
It's an addictive little hobby:

************ is just a form of training for Powerballing.

Everytime you **********, you got that little harder so when it comes to powerball time you'll have every chance to break your own record!

Cwm on!

They don't call it handballing because the European Prostitutes Association (henceforth the EPA) have a trademark on that term. Apparently, "Handballing" is a minimum of a 15 Euro charge.

Been meaning to buy one of these for a while now.. but never got round to it...

Do it, my man!
Got mine for £14.99 on play.com, but i'm sure there are cheaper places around.

Actaully looking on the offical website they cost £24.99. I may have stumbled across a good price then.

That's what mine looks like:
powerball_orange_top_web.jpg

You see you'd get the same sort of work-out if you made a cake.............and you'd have cake.

4 oz of margarine

4 oz of castor sugar

add an egg and whip like a mad thing

get 4 oz of self raising flour (If you want chocolate cake just substitute half the flour for sieved cocoa powder) add bit by bit whilst stirring 'til half of it is mixed in

add another eggs stir it in

add the rest of the flour whilst stirring like a mad thing

put into a cake tin (lined with grease-proof paper) and put into a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees for 40 mins.

Allow it to cool

Slice it in half and ad sam jam.

Eat the cake.

I like cake I do

Yeah, but you don't get high scores with cake.

...unless you count high scores on the weighing scale that is.

High Scores in Cakes is how many you make and how many you eat...

The Higher the better!!!

Latest posts